Balotelli (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Balotelli

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
why have so many people been doing this recently - repeating one word of their post in a line of its own? it confuses me.

They all think they are Brick, from "The Middle"

hahah good shout, great show

Joycee Banercheck said:
I can take the onesie outfit because he's been doing it on the pitch of late. Keep it up, you mad fuck of an individual.

Doing what on the pitch as it sure as hell hasn't been playing well!

Tomorrow will be different though.

Hope he starts tomorrow cos he's got the beating of those two twats at the back. Just nothing daft please Mario, do the business

It's occasions like today that he thrives because of the audience & prestige, so hopefully he pulls it off.

After 500+ pages would it be fair to say people tend to fall into one of threes categories regarding Balotelli?

1) Love Him
2) Hate Him
3) Just don't think he's that good

I fall into category 3

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
I can take the onesie outfit because he's been doing it on the pitch of late. Keep it up, you mad fuck of an individual.

Doing what on the pitch as it sure as hell hasn't been playing well!

Tomorrow will be different though.
I think he's been pretty lively when he's been involved lately. And not so much of a drama queen (apart from the ball bouncing incident). Fingers crossed he bags a couple today if he's involved.

Has he not been sacked yet for kicking that water bottle??

Get him out, disgraceful behaviour!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.