Balotelli (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Balotelli

Balotelli has played well in the Derbies that have gone our way right from the start.

What happens if Manure score first and a few decisions go against him?

Need all eleven players pulling together today.

So the Mail say he starts today and that it is a gamble after he "kicked a bottle in frustration" on Friday.

More great reporting.

cookster said:
Balotelli has played well in the Derbies that have gone our way right from the start.

In the OT derby and the FA cup semi we were very much under the kosh for half an hour or so.

He was MOTM in the semi. I have faith in him. It he fucks it up and gets sent off there is no coming back. I hope that won't happen (but who expected Kompany to go last season either?)

SWP's back said:
cookster said:

In the OT derby and the FA cup semi we were very much under the kosh for half an hour or so.

He was MOTM in the semi. I have faith in him. It he fucks it up and gets sent off there is no coming back. I hope that won't happen (but who expected Kompany to go last season either?)

Fair play, you're right we didn't start particularly well in either but there wasn't any flash points either until the end with Camelgob ;)

I don't think he'll start but if he does lets hope his head is right. I'm sure all blues want to see a Mario Tee today!

cookster said:

What happens if he scores 47 goals in the first half?

SWP's back said:
So the Mail say he starts today and that it is a gamble after he "kicked a bottle in frustration" on Friday.

More great reporting.

Perhaps the wankest article I've ever seen. Also contains a picture of him "taking it out" on Garcia.
To be fair, Garcia was so slow to turn around, Mario was well gone before he saw

This is the exact team I would have picked, I'm buzzing now. We are a couple of hours away from knowing how much I know about football ;)

Super Mario... do us proud!

minnesota blue said:
SELL SELL SELL

applause.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.