Balotelli (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Balotelli

minnesota blue said:
SELL SELL SELL

Give away more like it. I have never seen why we bought him, and still don't. I like his penalties and that's it. Glimpes are not enough at this level. He is taking up a place in the squad, so has to go. So what if people think he will come good. That doesn't help us now. It would help if he had a better attitude, but that is not his bag. We have given him a fair crack of the whip, but his time is finally up...

He is finished! Milan or PSG on loan in January plus some ridiculous option to sign him in summer (14M or so). And can imagine that he just finished Mancinis career too.

fulabeer said:
minnesota blue said:
SELL SELL SELL

Give away more like it. I have never seen why we bought him, and still don't. I like his penalties and that's it. Glimpes are not enough at this level. He is taking up a place in the squad, so has to go. So what if people think he will come good. That doesn't help us now. It would help if he had a better attitude, but that is not his bag. We have given him a fair crack of the whip, but his time is finally up...

100% agree, he has had all the chances in the world, time to say goodbye and get another forward who actually scores now and again!!!

I must have watched another first half to everyone else..i thought he was our best player?! Kept the ball well brought people into play and movement was good. One shit backheel and hes rubbish.

bapi said:
He is finished! Milan or PSG on loan in January plus some ridiculous option to sign him in summer (14M or so). And can imagine that he just finished Mancinis career too.
why Mancini finished ? One game lost in the league ?? To a late deflection don't think so !!

shevtheblue said:
I must have watched another first half to everyone else..i thought he was our best player?! Kept the ball well brought people into play and movement was good. One shit backheel and hes rubbish.

He doesn't compare to Tevez though. Tevez came on and set up a goal and started to make things happen.

Balo is the Titanic and it appears that Bob is the captain, determined to go down with his ship........

bezer57 said:
bapi said:

if I was a betting man I'd figure to put my money on him being back on the continent soon and we'll recoup what we paid for him, in addition to bringing in a new forward to the squad.

I love his skill, his maverick approach, and if my life depended on a penalty I'd have Mario take it with SWP in nets, but there are certain elements of the jigsaw which haven't come together.

Such is life.

bapi said:

I live in France, and i don't see at all how PSG could buy this guy ! especially that the team need to work together on the pitch and players accept rotation how could that work with balotelli :)

seriously i don't see which team would want to take him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.