Balotelli (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Balotelli

Im freaking Mindblown!

I thought he did ok in first Half where he tried to link up with Agüero which didn't work out because the last one had a piss poor night.

His start of the second was very bad, OK.

But why the Hell do you judge a Player on FIVE Minutes ? Agüero and Nasri were AWEFUL the full first Half, yet Mario ist the one who gets the blame because he made 2 Mistakes were the first one ended to Nastasic and the second in a throwin for Manu.

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
pLow said:
But why the Hell do you judge a Player on FIVE Minutes ?

5 minutes?!

Try the last 2 years, mate!

What this has to do with his Performance today is beyond me.

Mancini making Mario a scapegoat again, just like West Ham away.

By no means his biggest fan, but he was excellent in first half, strong, looked for the quick one-two.

For the second home game in succession Mancini fucks up the substitution, which was again Tevez for that waste of space Nasri.

Fly Mario, fly free, because it seems Mancini is prepared to pass the buck to his prodigy just to save his own skin.

pLow said:
5 minutes?!

Try the last 2 years, mate!

What this has to do with his Performance today is beyond me.

WTF?!

Is this thread about his performance today?

Well it's certainly not a Thread about the last Month. Mario won us the Game at Wigan and after that, played 10 Minutes against Everton and 20 against Dortmund.

Pls, enlighten me on how bad he was in the last month! Tell me. And then tell me how good Agüero and Dzeko were.

Thought he played better than Aguero today, but of course Aguero is sacred and no negative thread about him can be made even though he's been shit for a while now.

I thought he played quite well today. But my Mam even said to me just now, did he do any more than Grant Holt did against United a few weeks ago? And I said "honestly, no!".

Irrelevant of he had a good, bad or indifferent display today, if you need this player for future games its poor management to drag him off in the fashion mancini did today. You can't just make a knee jerk reaction, if he thought he wasn't playing well take him off at half time not five minutes into the second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.