Balotelli (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly I don't think that we are going to get the best from Mario, someone else will.

Spare the rod and spoil the child.

Balotelli has been appeased, and appeasement doesn't work. Mind you, I'm not sure he would respond well to a disciplinarian either. I guess he's just one of those disfuntional individuals who will never grow up.

I cannot stand the excuse about his age! What a load of absolute shit. Loads of talented young lads about and they dont act up like this jumped up twat.

I really hope he leaves in Jan. Even on loan, anything. I just want him gone.

Maybe then he can be replaced with someone who cares about the club and getting on with his job like a pro.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20756755" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20756755</a>

Mario Balotelli: Man City striker takes club to tribunal

By Simon Austin
BBC Sport
Italian striker Mario Balotelli will face Manchester City at a Premier League tribunal in London on Wednesday.
Balotelli is fighting City's decision to fine him two weeks' wages for his poor disciplinary record last season.
The 22-year-old missed 11 games domestically and in Europe last season because of suspensions.
Balotelli appealed against the decision but an independent panel of City's board upheld the penalty. The case will now be heard by a three-man panel.
The striker is expected to appear in person, along with his Italian lawyer and a representative from the Professional Footballers' Association, while City will bring their legal team.

A two-week fine is the maximum penalty stipulated in standard player contracts and, although City refused to comment on the case, they are privately confident of winning.
It is unusual for internal disputes between clubs and their players to go to a Premier League tribunal. The PFA has advised the player throughout and its chief executive, Gordon Taylor, told BBC Sport: "We try to avoid situations like this wherever possible, but the player and club have not been able to resolve this situation."
City began the disciplinary process after Balotelli was sent off against Arsenal in April 2012.
In all, he received nine yellow cards and three reds - one of them retrospective - during the season.
Balotelli was taken off early in the second half of City's 3-2 defeat by Manchester United on 9 December, and then left out of their squad altogether for the 3-1 win at Newcastle on Saturday.
After the match, City manager Roberto Mancini said: "At this moment, Mario is not in good form and for this reason he is at home. It is only for this reason. To get back into the team he needs to work in training and when he plays, he needs to play well."

-

Mario, What fuck is going on ? get rid off

I think we're reaching a point with Mario where, no matter what his potential, the best thing for our football club is to get rid of him and the sideshow that comes with him. It's a shame, but I'm not convinced he'll ever get close to being as good as he could be. I hate to say it, but he's just too thick.

Anthony Kun said:
John Guidetti:
13 games 13 goals for city under 18s.
23 games 20 goals on loan to feyenoord.

Why has he not been given a decent chance and why are we still wasting time on mario?
Guidetti is currently injured

I was willing to give him time this season see what he can do, but he's reverted to type and doesn't look like changing, but he has something about him and I was alway willing to stick up for him to the extent of arguing with other blues but I think i'm just giving up on him now

I don't really want Mario but I don't want anyone else to have him either

BillyShears said:
I think we're reaching a point with Mario where, no matter what his potential, the best thing for our football club is to get rid of him and the sideshow that comes with him. It's a shame, but I'm not convinced he'll ever get close to being as good as he could be. I hate to say it, but he's just too thick.
Is it a shame though? I don't think it is. It would be a shame if the 'potential' didn't have to be said in the way you said it and how I know you meant it, but the thing is you are exactly right to say it that way. We wouldn't miss Balotelli one bit if and when he goes - we have proved that already.
I think people are just obsessed with him becoming the player many of us know he isn't, simply so they can say 'Balotelli plays for us'. Well that's great - if he was as good as to boast about in that way. He isn't though.

Totally sick of Balotelli, I can't even remember the last genuinely good game he had in a City shirt. I find Mancini's endless patience with him and continued desire to gamble on him in big matches more annoying than anything though.

Pigeonho said:
BillyShears said:
Is it a shame though? I don't think it is. It would be a shame if the 'potential' didn't have to be said in the way you said it and how I know you meant it, but the thing is you are exactly right to say it that way. We wouldn't miss Balotelli one bit if and when he goes - we have proved that already.
I think people are just obsessed with him becoming the player many of us know he isn't, simply so they can say 'Balotelli plays for us'. Well that's great - if he was as good as to boast about in that way. He isn't though.

It's a shame for me personally - I had high hopes for Mario. But I take your point.

BillyShears said:
Pigeonho said:
BillyShears said:

It's a shame for me personally - I had high hopes for Mario. But I take your point.
When he made his debut and got injured, (UEFA Cup), I was gutted because I thought he was the bollocks and I couldn't wait for him to make his come back because I too was sucked in by the hype. I'm still waiting for that come back though as all i have seen for our £24m is, well, not alot really. Nothing to write home about or to match that hype to anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.