Balotelli (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Him getting sent off against Arsenal won us the league last year in my opinion.

In the two recent games he's been invloved in weve drawn and lost - it's no coincidence we play better and look more of a 'team' without him being around the squad.

Also people going on about his age etc... Nastasic is only 19 and you can't fault his attitude or temperament.

Balotelli needs to go IMO!! But 1 - who wants him and 2 - who can afford the fee and his wage demands?

Gelsons Dad said:
I'm glad he's making a stand against the fine. He has the right to and the facility is available.
There is no way the FA will overturn it though. To do so would mean admitting that he doesn't get fair treatment from the referees. It's very clear that he doesn't and a decent team of analysts could easily show the inconsistencies. But the FA have been embarrassed too often and will not allow any more bad press against the refs.

The club has to make a business and political decision about his future with the club and I would guess if someone makes a reasonable bid he will be sold. For all the wrong reasons.
Was the sending off at Arsenal unfair from the ref?

Was the retrospective ban for his stamp on Parker unfair?

If not, then he's acting the **** appealing this fine

pudge said:
Gelsons Dad said:
I'm glad he's making a stand against the fine. He has the right to and the facility is available.
There is no way the FA will overturn it though. To do so would mean admitting that he doesn't get fair treatment from the referees. It's very clear that he doesn't and a decent team of analysts could easily show the inconsistencies. But the FA have been embarrassed too often and will not allow any more bad press against the refs.

The club has to make a business and political decision about his future with the club and I would guess if someone makes a reasonable bid he will be sold. For all the wrong reasons.

You need to quote every card if you want to make a case.

Maybe he knows his days could be numbered and thinks f*ck it I've nothing to lose.

Gelsons Dad said:

Da fuck is dis shit

nwhn3 said:
Maybe he knows his days could be numbered and thinks f*ck it I've nothing to lose.

Or maybe he knows that as long as his pal is in charge he can do what the fuck he likes, play as badly as he likes and the patience with him will be limitless.

pudge said:
Gelsons Dad said:

The 2nd Booking against Liverpool total joke
Booking against Chelsea for diving another total joke

Not defending him but it is easy enough to pick certain ones out and others were just pathetic.

Can you imagine if Balotelli had done what Fellani did probably be a 20 match ban.

Gelsons Dad said:
pudge said:
Gelsons Dad said:

You need to quote every card if you want to make a case.
Well, he didn't miss a single game due to 5/10 yellows.

He was sent off against Liverpool, in which the second yellow was harsh. That resulted in a one game suspension, he missed a total of 11...

The Arsenal and Spurs incidents are entirely his fault

-- Dec 17th, '12, 13:04 --

the originalkippaxman said:
pudge said:
Gelsons Dad said:

The 2nd Booking against Liverpool total joke
Booking against Chelsea for diving another total joke

Dont defending him but it is easy enough to pick certain ones out and others were just pathetic.

Can you imagine if Balotelli had done what Fellani did probably be a 20 match ban.
The booking against Chelsea was this season, also it didn't result in him missing a game so it's void for two reasons.

Lancet Fluke said:
nwhn3 said:

Or maybe he knows that as long as his pal is in charge he can do what the fuck he likes, play as badly as he likes and the patience with him will be limitless.

Why did he get fined if he was being protected by "his pal"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.