Balotelli (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me the bottom line is that he is largely stealing his wages. His contribution to the the cause is minimal when balanced against his cost.

So if City have a way of getting some of that back they should take it. Let's face it City are going to lose a shitload of money on this petulant manchild.

Gelsons Dad said:
pudge said:
Gelsons Dad said:
Your own quote about the Liverpool 2nd booking. You just proved the point.
All right then, when your £20m striker misses 10 games due to his own foolish and stupid actions a two week fine is the least he could be punished.

If you argue that, then sorry you can jog on.

Also, is Mario the only player to have received a harsh yellow card? If not, then surely you can argue ALL players are treated unfairly by officials

I'm not arguing that because that isn't the case.

Yes all players are inconstantly refereed and it is to the advantage of some (insert your own choice here) and disadvantage of others. The only way to stop it is to highlight it again and again and again.
It's highlighted every week.

Bale will continue to get booked for diving even if he'd fouled, due to his history of actually diving.

Suarez will continue to get told to get up even if he's fouled, due to his history of making the most of non-contact.

And Mario will continue to get booked for niggly little fouls, due to his history of having a short fuse and reacting to others.

You said;
I'm glad he's making a stand against the fine. He has the right to and the facility is available.

If he missed 10 games due to his own stupid actions and he's only fined 2 weeks wages.

How can you be glad he's appealing it?

pudge said:
Gelsons Dad said:
pudge said:
All right then, when your £20m striker misses 10 games due to his own foolish and stupid actions a two week fine is the least he could be punished.

If you argue that, then sorry you can jog on.

Also, is Mario the only player to have received a harsh yellow card? If not, then surely you can argue ALL players are treated unfairly by officials

Yes all players are inconstantly refereed and it is to the advantage of some (insert your own choice here) and disadvantage of others. The only way to stop it is to highlight it again and again and again.

Bale will continue to get booked for diving even if he'd fouled, due to his history of actually diving.

Suarez will continue to get told to get up even if he's fouled, due to his history of making the most of non-contact.

And Mario will continue to get booked for niggly little fouls, due to his history of having a short fuse and reacting to others.

You said;
I'm glad he's making a stand against the fine. He has the right to and the facility is available.

If he missed 10 games due to his own stupid actions and he's only fined 2 weeks wages.

He is appealing a fine that was brought in some part by inconsistent refereeing. He is making a stand and he has the right to do that. It will almost certainly be turned down. But at least he will have made the point.

Gelsons Dad said:
pudge said:
Gelsons Dad said:

You said;

He is appealing a fine that was brought in some part by inconsistent refereeing. He is making a stand and he has the right to do that. It will almost certainly be turned down. But at least he will have made the point.
'Some part' is stretching it; 1 game out of 11.

And if you honestly believe Mario is challenging THE CLUB so he can highlight that one yellow card, then I wish I was as gullible as you.

Balotelli's flick to AGUEROOOOOOO he will always be a legend in my eyes... you can all question him but without him we'd have won nothing last year.. I still think he has a future he could play a vital role this season just like tevez did.

For fucks sake Gelson he isn't making a stance against referees, he's making a stance against the club.

moomba said:
Lancet Fluke said:
nwhn3 said:
Maybe he knows his days could be numbered and thinks f*ck it I've nothing to lose.

Or maybe he knows that as long as his pal is in charge he can do what the fuck he likes, play as badly as he likes and the patience with him will be limitless.

Why did he get fined if he was being protected by "his pal"?

Well obviously everyone else in the world apart from his pal realises that he is an utter cretin and someone else at the club has decided that he deserves a fine. The point I'm making is that despite the fine, despite the action that Mario is now taking, despite the poor performances his pal will keep on giving him chances at the least appropriate times. He knows he can do what he likes because he knows that the one person who really matters will keep on giving him chances when he doesn't deserve them.

pudge said:
Gelsons Dad said:
pudge said:

You said;

'Some part' is stretching it; 1 game out of 11.

And if you honestly believe Mario is challenging THE CLUB so he can highlight that one yellow card, then I wish I was as gullible as you.

He is challenging the fine because he believes it to be unfair. You have shown that there is inconsistency in the refereeing. No one is being "gullible" and some of us are trying to remain open minded.<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:38 pm --<br /><br />
Seosa said:
For fucks sake Gelson he isn't making a stance against referees, he's making a stance against the club.

Because the club have fined him based on inconsistent refereeing.

sjk2008 said:
I am amazed at the number of people still defending Mario.

People constantly harping on about how he has potential etc.

He's not a child anymore. He should be showing us his potential already.

He's playing for the current champions of England. A team that is looking to make it's mark in Europe. A player of his apparent potential should see no greater opportunity than this to put his stamp on the football map.

I get the whole 'defend your own' mentality, however, if this guy was at Chelsea, United or Arsenal, he'd be labelled everything under the sun and laughing at how he's still not been sold (when in reality he probably would have been by their respective managers).

Potential he may have.
Likeliness to reach said potential? Not very.

A waste of talent.

Well, not so far away you were the one caught in Neville sponsored "Balotelli has world class runs" hype, it could be find on this same thread if someone would be arsed, I see you've changed your mind.

Truth is that Balotelli is not close to be good as many people thought and some still hoping and that he is wasting what he has from his potential.

It's not completely his fault though, it's as much Mancini's as it is his. When young guy with pretty wild and odd mentality gets a protection he did from Mancini he often tends to think he is untouchable. Saw many people like that in real life, no difference in football one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.