Balotelli (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rolee said:
pudge said:
Rolee said:
In not looking for a dispute, just the truth, ta.
Well, what's £50k if you're on £100k+ a week

It's £50k. Like I said I'm just trying to establish what his actual wage is.

-- Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:39 pm --

jayblue said:
sorry mate. only joking.

I know mate, I had a good chuckle at it too. :)
TH has already said, if you were that interested in it I would have thought you'd have picked up on it.

pudge said:
Rolee said:
pudge said:
Well, what's £50k if you're on £100k+ a week

jayblue said:
sorry mate. only joking.

TH has already said, if you were that interested in it I would have thought you'd have picked up on it.

Sorry, can you point me in the direction of where he said it please?

Rolee said:
pudge said:
Rolee said:

Sorry, can you point me in the direction of where he said it please?

If TH said it then I guess that is the end of the discussion then

Rolee said:
jayblue said:
to think the player the rags got in van persie for roughly the same amount is criminal. dont let the door hit your arse on the way out mario. as for the poster who said mario is clever because he can speak english. do me a favour. id speak swahilli with a geordie accent for 170 grand a week.

There's that £170k a week again. When he was fined for breaking his curfew last March it was widely reported he's on £120k a week. What's the truth? Anyone?

£120k basic, £170k incl bonuses?

cibaman said:
Rolee said:
jayblue said:
to think the player the rags got in van persie for roughly the same amount is criminal. dont let the door hit your arse on the way out mario. as for the poster who said mario is clever because he can speak english. do me a favour. id speak swahilli with a geordie accent for 170 grand a week.

There's that £170k a week again. When he was fined for breaking his curfew last March it was widely reported he's on £120k a week. What's the truth? Anyone?

£120k basic, £170k incl bonuses?

If true I doubt he hits 170k often if at all...
Ok maybe once for the QPR match last season.

Prestwich_Blue said:
summerseat blue said:
sergiokun said:
Get rid at any price
10 million should do it. Bye bye Mario.
That's probably his current book value so anything more than that will give us a book profit.

Well his agent has spoken about how amazing he is and no one can afford Mario! someone should remind him of this when he tries to get a cut price deal to AC Milan… I think that’s half the problem because Mario has that many people round him telling him he will be world class and he’s already one of the best about!! When clearly this is way off the mark

The kid has talent for sure but he has wasted his opportunity’s at city and shown Mancini no respect for trusting him (24 million)

We need to play it right and hope PSG fancy bidding for him.. I think he’s worth 10+ million but hopefully we can recoup more than that I was thinking around 18 would be nice. The way his agent talks about him I hope he’s out there trying to find a 50 million pound fee… Keep dreaming

Pigeonho said:
brian the blue said:
Christ, we'd be getting absolutely fleeced if we sold him for anything less than £30million.

We are still shocking in the transfer market. It'd be ablsolutely baffling if we sold Mario for the same price we bought bloody Javi Garcia.
You are kidding, right? Where on earth do you have it from that Balotelli is worth anything like £30m?

Because even though he hasn't shown it this season, he is still a top class striker who has the potential to be one of the best.

I know you're probably fed up of hearing about his potential and that you don't see it, but he's still young and it's still there.

It was only a couple of months ago he took Italy to the Euro finals scoring 2 V Germany. During the first half of last season he was showing his class for us with the run of games from Everton at home through to Chelsea away.

If his head isn't here anymore then fair enough, look to get rid, but to accept anything less than £30 million would be poor business for me. We paid £24million for him with worse problems for him at Inter when he was 19.

PSG bought Lucas Moura for £35m and he's never played outside of Brazil and couldn't even make it in their first team in the Olympics.

brian the blue said:
Pigeonho said:
brian the blue said:
Christ, we'd be getting absolutely fleeced if we sold him for anything less than £30million.

We are still shocking in the transfer market. It'd be ablsolutely baffling if we sold Mario for the same price we bought bloody Javi Garcia.
You are kidding, right? Where on earth do you have it from that Balotelli is worth anything like £30m?

Because even though he hasn't shown it this season, he is still a top class striker who has the potential to be one of the best.

I know you're probably fed up of hearing about his potential and that you don't see it, but he's still young and it's still there.

It was only a couple of months ago he took Italy to the Euro finals scoring 2 V Germany. During the first half of last season he was showing his class for us with the run of games from Everton at home through to Chelsea away.

If his head isn't here anymore then fair enough, look to get rid, but to accept anything less than £30 million would be poor business for me. We paid £24million for him with worse problems for him at Inter when he was 19.

I'd be astonished if we get back what we paid for him. Every year that passes without him sorting his head out and without him looking like he is any nearer meeting his potential will knock a significant amount off his value imo. When we signed him the argument for paying so much was that supposed potential, two years on it will probably look much less likely to a buying club that he will ever grow up or ever be a top class player.

MCFC4EVR said:
PSG bought Lucas Moura for £35m and he's never played outside of Brazil and couldn't even make it in their first team in the Olympics.

And Marin Jol is willing to buy Balotelli for 7m if he was available in January. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.