Balotelli (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've whored this out a ridiculous amount of times, but quite frankly I think every word seems to be ringing true:

<a class="postlink" href="http://seanhaughton.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/why-mario-balotellis-future-must-lie.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://seanhaughton.blogspot.co.uk/2012 ... t-lie.html</a>

gordondaviesmoustache said:
His contract with City takes him to June 2015.

In a negotiation it is always key to recognise your own and the other party's strengths and weaknesses. It's hardly rocket science.

What is Mario's Achilles Heel? What is his raison d'etre? Playing for his country. It gives him a sense of personal vindication, which given his upbringing is entirely understandable.

A year on the sidelines would surely hamper his international chances.

The thought of missing out on a World Cup, and one in Brazil at that, would fill Mario with terror, for all his macho posturing.

If he pushes things too far, don't be surprised if that is a test that is applied to his resolve.

This is well reasoned. His national team is the only leverage we have.

No use moaning about the Italians taking advantage of our naivete in the transfer market and inability to judge character. Like taking candy from a baby.<br /><br />-- Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:09 pm --<br /><br />No use moaning about the Italians taking advantage of our naivete in the transfer market and inability to judge character. Like taking candy from a baby.

sir baconface said:
No use moaning about the Italians taking advantage of our naivete in the transfer market and inability to judge character. Like taking candy from a baby.

Oh yes, they will be salivating after reading the news of Mario going against us. We're about to get bent over and done by a Serie A club like never before. Has "loan with option to buy for £12million, City pay 80% of his wages" written all over it.

LoveCity said:
sir baconface said:
No use moaning about the Italians taking advantage of our naivete in the transfer market and inability to judge character. Like taking candy from a baby.

Oh yes, they will be salivating after reading the news of Mario going against us. We're about to get bent over and done by a Serie A club like never before. Has "loan with option to buy for £12million, City pay 80% of his wages" written all over it.

This is my fear as well,and if that happens its a fucking disgrace,bout time we man up and get full value for the tit......10-15m tops though am afraid

His exgirlfriend said in a article that Mario is irresponsible(suprise suprise) and when she told him that the baby was born his answer was according to her, "ah ok I don´t care" (and he hung up). His mind must be all over the place at the minute....<br /><br />-- Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:37 pm --<br /><br />His exgirlfriend said in a article that Mario is irresponsible(suprise suprise) and when she told him that the baby was born his answer was according to her, "ah ok I don´t care" (and he hung up). His mind must be all over the place at the minute....

Seosa said:
I've whored this out a ridiculous amount of times, but quite frankly I think every word seems to be ringing true:

<a class="postlink" href="http://seanhaughton.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/why-mario-balotellis-future-must-lie.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://seanhaughton.blogspot.co.uk/2012 ... t-lie.html</a>
I agree with everything he's written.

Blue Haze said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
His contract with City takes him to June 2015.

In a negotiation it is always key to recognise your own and the other party's strengths and weaknesses. It's hardly rocket science.

What is Mario's Achilles Heel? What is his raison d'etre? Playing for his country. It gives him a sense of personal vindication, which given his upbringing is entirely understandable.

A year on the sidelines would surely hamper his international chances.

The thought of missing out on a World Cup, and one in Brazil at that, would fill Mario with terror, for all his macho posturing.

If he pushes things too far, don't be surprised if that is a test that is applied to his resolve.

This is well reasoned. His national team is the only leverage we have.
That, and our ability to absorb the cost of his wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.