Balotelli (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
to think the player the rags got in van persie for roughly the same amount is criminal. dont let the door hit your arse on the way out mario. as for the poster who said mario is clever because he can speak english. do me a favour. id speak swahilli with a geordie accent for 170 grand a week.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
His contract with City takes him to June 2015.

In a negotiation it is always key to recognise your own and the other party's strengths and weaknesses. It's hardly rocket science.

What is Mario's Achilles Heel? What is his raison d'etre? Playing for his country. It gives him a sense of personal vindication, which given his upbringing is entirely understandable.

A year on the sidelines would surely hamper his international chances.

The thought of missing out on a World Cup, and one in Brazil at that, would fill Mario with terror, for all his macho posturing.

If he pushes things too far, don't be surprised if that is a test that is applied to his resolve.

Good post ... my only worry would be if having him hanging around will cause friction or problems within the squad. It's a sideshow which we don't need.

brian the blue said:
Christ, we'd be getting absolutely fleeced if we sold him for anything less than £30million.

We are still shocking in the transfer market. It'd be ablsolutely baffling if we sold Mario for the same price we bought bloody Javi Garcia.
You are kidding, right? Where on earth do you have it from that Balotelli is worth anything like £30m?

jayblue said:
to think the player the rags got in van persie for roughly the same amount is criminal. dont let the door hit your arse on the way out mario. as for the poster who said mario is clever because he can speak english. do me a favour. id speak swahilli with a geordie accent for 170 grand a week.

There's that £170k a week again. When he was fined for breaking his curfew last March it was widely reported he's on £120k a week. What's the truth? Anyone?

Rolee said:
jayblue said:

There's that £170k a week again. When he was fined for breaking his curfew last March it was widely reported he's on £120k a week. What's the truth? Anyone?
He's one £100k at least

Which is £100k too much

pudge said:
Rolee said:
jayblue said:

He's one £100k at least

Which is £100k too much

In not looking for a dispute, just the truth, ta.

Rolee said:
pudge said:
Rolee said:
He's one £100k at least

Which is £100k too much

Well, what's £50k if you're on £100k+ a week

pudge said:
Rolee said:
pudge said:
He's one £100k at least

Which is £100k too much

Well, what's £50k if you're on £100k+ a week

It's £50k. Like I said I'm just trying to establish what his actual wage is.<br /><br />-- Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:39 pm --<br /><br />
jayblue said:
sorry mate. only joking.

I know mate, I had a good chuckle at it too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.