Balotelli (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mancio said:
Danamy said:
Mancio said:
the rest ? on inter books there are 21.6M euros , i know nothing about "the rest"

You want to get your head out of your arse and stop reading wikipedia, Balo cost €30mill and that's in the region of £24mill

You want to start smelling the Cappuccino my Inter friend

Wikipedia ? Inter books are public. Stop talk bollox

The irony of you asking another poster to stop talking bollocks.

You're opinion on the "World Class" player that is Mario Balotelli seems to be changing, why is that?

cookster said:
Mancio said:
Danamy said:
You want to get your head out of your arse and stop reading wikipedia, Balo cost €30mill and that's in the region of £24mill

You're opinion on the "World Class" player that is Mario Balotelli seems to be changing, why is that?

He's great entertainment value though cookster

I treat him like the forum jester, I only interact with him when I need a laugh

cookster said:
Mancio said:
Danamy said:

My rate of the player dont change. But i hate the infamous "raiola way" and i believe nor city nor Mancini deserve it

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Blue Haze said:
Rolee said:
Fair enough, but if he hates Mancini and he'd rather be anywhere but a football pitch would he not forego this pay off? In his own words he's rich anyway so why bother?

Another thing is Mancini aware of Mario's alleged feelings towards him? If so why would he indulge him? Why for example would he play him in a match as crucial as the derby if this is the way Mario feels?

This is all very bizarre.

He's at an age now where this will be his last big payday with his current level of output. At 22 years old people are starting to see that it may not just be a lad mentality. By 24 he will be viewed as lacking talent if he doesn't perform.

Mino knows this and is sucking up every euro in sight.

Spot on Hazey - the feeling from many is he'll be doing B movies with fred ward by 27

Mino is as corrupt as they come but commands immense loyalty from his stable, he;s known as Rasputin by other agents and has manipulated this since june, but he no longer has a certain mans ear at the club, Begiristain will bend him over broke back style and expect Mario to do the unthinkable for the last 6 months, actually play football!!!

Begiristain hates Mino, even if he already left Barca when team Ibrahimovic screwd them over (Barca lost €40m on Ibras transfer to Milan) he got blamed for probably the worst transfer in the history of football..

More sources reporting the tribunal thing now, problem for us is we will now again get bent over in the transfer market as it becomes apparent we want to get rid of him. Summer was the right time to sell but alas, hope Txiki can work some negotiating magic in getting a decent fee for him.

25td9py.jpg

jma said:
Mancio said:
blueinsa said:
No winners at the end of this. Club has wasted a huge investment, we as fans have missed out on an undoubted but flawed talent and Bob has been given a very public slap in the face by a boy he has put a lot in to.

As per, player and agent have lined their pockets, that's all.

city has wasted nothing , balo is not santa cruz or bridge or adebajour. city signed him for £ 18M , he is at half of his contract so his value on city's book is £ 9M. now if anyone believe he'll be sold for a lesser figure he's plain stupid. city will gain on mario , not as much as may have been but anyway they'll gain.

If you think that City, or any club, is quite happy to, outside of accounting practices, quite happy to determine sale prices of every single one of their players according to their contract situation, in effect meaning that the club is happy to give every player away on a free at the end of their contract, then it is you that is stupid.

If you genuinely believe that the club signed this clown for an inflated fee with the attitude 'well, we'll sell him at some point during his contract but obviously we only expect to get 50%, 25% or 0% of what we paid as his contract will be running down' then I don't know what to say.

You could not name a single club who would buy a player of his age for a high fee and, at the point of purchase, be thinking of anything other than, should they choose to sell him in the future, aiming for recouping what they paid or, more likely, making a profit after he develops.

With your ridiculous comment you are suggesting that clubs sign expensive young players in the knowledge that they are likely to make a massive percentage loss, given that value depreciates over the length of their contract.

Mental. But when you have a schoolboy, celebrity crush on someone, the mind works in mysterious ways.

I see the love struck school girl has steadfastly refused to address this. Preferring instead to peddle the ridiculous notion that football clubs buy 20 year old players for £20m fees and treat and value them in the same way an accountant would value a car, depreciating its value from the day it is bought until it is eventually worth nothing and has no resale value at all.

It sums up the mental illness that this bloke has when it comes to his crush that he is seeking to make out that any club sanctioning the amount spent on Balotelli would not be, at a minimum, expecting that such a young "potential filled" player, to at least retain, and most probably increase, his value as he proves his ability at the top level.

Instead, we are left with a dud whose valuation and worth to suitors falls by the months, at roughly the same rate that most judges decrease their estimation of his ability.

Yet this clown would have you believe that such a loss is a success for City and something that they planned for financially. An absolutely amazing obsession.

jma said:
jma said:
Mancio said:
city has wasted nothing , balo is not santa cruz or bridge or adebajour. city signed him for £ 18M , he is at half of his contract so his value on city's book is £ 9M. now if anyone believe he'll be sold for a lesser figure he's plain stupid. city will gain on mario , not as much as may have been but anyway they'll gain.

If you think that City, or any club, is quite happy to, outside of accounting practices, quite happy to determine sale prices of every single one of their players according to their contract situation, in effect meaning that the club is happy to give every player away on a free at the end of their contract, then it is you that is stupid.

If you genuinely believe that the club signed this clown for an inflated fee with the attitude 'well, we'll sell him at some point during his contract but obviously we only expect to get 50%, 25% or 0% of what we paid as his contract will be running down' then I don't know what to say.

You could not name a single club who would buy a player of his age for a high fee and, at the point of purchase, be thinking of anything other than, should they choose to sell him in the future, aiming for recouping what they paid or, more likely, making a profit after he develops.

With your ridiculous comment you are suggesting that clubs sign expensive young players in the knowledge that they are likely to make a massive percentage loss, given that value depreciates over the length of their contract.

Mental. But when you have a schoolboy, celebrity crush on someone, the mind works in mysterious ways.

I see the love struck school girl has steadfastly refused to address this. Preferring instead to peddle the ridiculous notion that football clubs buy 20 year old players for £20m fees and treat and value them in the same way an accountant would value a car, depreciating its value from the day it is bought until it is eventually worth nothing and has no resale value at all.

It sums up the mental illness that this bloke has when it comes to his crush that he is seeking to make out that any club sanctioning the amount spent on Balotelli would not be, at a minimum, expecting that such a young "potential filled" player, to at least retain, and most probably increase, his value as he proves his ability at the top level.

Instead, we are left with a dud whose valuation and worth to suitors falls by the months, at roughly the same rate that most judges decrease their estimation of his ability.

Yet this clown would have you believe that such a loss is a success for City and something that they planned for financially. An absolutely amazing obsession.

you quote yourself and call me obsessed LOL

jma said:
jma said:
Mancio said:

Irrespective of his performances on the pitch, Balotelli has added value to the Manchester City brand far in excess of a combination of the money we paid Inter to sign him and the player himself has received in wages in the last 30 or so months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.