Balotelli (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tevez City said:
Mancio said:
robbieh said:
I know it's unfashionable but I agree with Mancio. Mario, like Robinho before him, has given us plenty of publicity, profile etc. He contributed to us winning the FA Cup and to a lesser extent the league.

And I am sure we will get more than 9 million for him. If the lad is unhappy find a good home for him and replace him with someone less fragile.

Question for Mancio. Would Inter have him back? And if not would there be other Italian clubs interested in him?

inter cant get mario back becouse they now has a policy of not paying more than 2.5M euros a year wages (after tax) . so i sadly think i'll have to see mario in a juve or an ac milan shirt , and i really hate this idea.

my hope is he could go at napoli as part of a cavani deal , or at fiorentina for jovetic , but its just my hope without any bases or rumor

-- Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:39 pm --

Danamy said:
£18M?...........and the rest?

the rest ? on inter books there are 21.6M euros , i know nothing about "the rest"

-- Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:40 pm --

Tevez City said:
Liverpool signed Suarez for 22m, how much is he worth now ?

United signed Hernandez for 7m, how much is he worth now ?

City signed Super Mario for 22m, how much is he worth now ?

city signed tevez for £ 47M , he is worth as much as my tired cock now.

City signed him for 25M and not 47m.

And comparing Tevez to Mario is like comparing a Lion to a peacock. :)

you are misinformed , and anyway city will get a gain on the peacock and a big loss on the lion. and the peacock was important to city's great title win , meanwhile the lion was playing on the green.

Mancio said:
robbieh said:
Mancio said:
city has wasted nothing , balo is not santa cruz or bridge or adebajour. city signed him for £ 18M , he is at half of his contract so his value on city's book is £ 9M. now if anyone believe he'll be sold for a lesser figure he's plain stupid. city will gain on mario , not as much as could have been but anyway they'll gain.

I know it's unfashionable but I agree with Mancio. Mario, like Robinho before him, has given us plenty of publicity, profile etc. He contributed to us winning the FA Cup and to a lesser extent the league.

And I am sure we will get more than 9 million for him. If the lad is unhappy find a good home for him and replace him with someone less fragile.

Question for Mancio. Would Inter have him back? And if not would there be other Italian clubs interested in him?

inter cant get mario back becouse they now has a policy of not paying more than 2.5M euros a year wages (after tax) . so i sadly think i'll have to see mario in a juve or an ac milan shirt , and i really hate this idea.

my hope is he could go at napoli as part of a cavani deal , or at fiorentina for jovetic , but its just my hope without any bases or rumor

-- Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:39 pm --

Danamy said:
Mancio said:
city has wasted nothing , balo is not santa cruz or bridge or adebajour. city signed him for £ 18M , he is at half of his contract so his value on city's book is £ 9M. now if anyone believe he'll be sold for a lesser figure he's plain stupid. city will gain on mario , not as much as could have been but anyway they'll gain.

£18M?...........and the rest?

the rest ? on inter books there are 21.6M euros , i know nothing about "the rest"

-- Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:40 pm --

Tevez City said:

city signed tevez for £ 47M , he is worth as much as my tired cock now.
Yes, but Tévez was worth his weight in gold in his first two seasons at City. Best striker in the land over the two years.

The cookie monster said:
Barcon said:
The cookie monster said:
Gloating about what

You have edited out your original comment. That's what I was reffering to. But I'm sure you know that.
Edited what,no idea what you are talking about.

This bit is missing:

The cookie monster wrote:
To think some said we wouldnt lose a penny on him only a couple of months ago and would even see a profit..

Balotelli was worth every penny he contributed to our Fa cup win and the premier league trophy..

Thank you and good bye

Really can't see him here next year

Too much baggage too much shit

His loss sadly

Barcon said:
The cookie monster said:
Barcon said:
You have edited out your original comment. That's what I was reffering to. But I'm sure you know that.

This bit is missing:

To think some said we wouldnt lose a penny on him only a couple of months ago and would even see a profit..
Its still there on page 75 and it hasnt been edited & its the same as you say
The cookie monster said:

Mancio said:
Tevez City said:

city signed tevez for £ 47M.
£47m, is that all? What a bargain that has turned out to be

The cookie monster said:
Barcon said:
The cookie monster said:

This bit is missing:

Its still there on page 75 and it hasnt been edited & its the same as you say
The cookie monster said:
It wasn't edited, after a certain amount of "quotes" the original won't appear on the post

EDIT: Like yours in the above

stonerblue said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Just sell the fucking clown.

Jesus what's the debate.He's a fucking big headed pre-madonna who will NEVER ever fulfil his talent/potential.

He hates football

Pre-madonna you say? Like Lulu or Donna Summer...?[/
Very good lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.