Balotelli (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
gordondaviesmoustache said:
I think it's probably in both parties best interest that he moves on, either in January or the summer. Sometimes in life you just have to accept that things have moved beyond the point of no return.

We'll take a hit on the fee no doubt, although the balance of power between us and Milan has shifted since they tried to purloin Tevez off us. Their piss-taking ways will not carry much weight anymore and they need to realise their current place in the footballing world is not to Lord it over us anymore. A club's gotta realise its limitations.

That said, even if we gave him away for nothing his signing would still prove to be a worthwhile one. As much as any player he has raised the global profile of this football club over the last three years. We have transformed from a national joke to one of the most talked about sporting entities on the planet and Mario has been very much part of that. There have also been several moments of note on the pitch, but two have to stand out above all others:

His only assist last season and a celebration at Old Trafford that will live through the ages.

£24 million well spent if you ask me.
lol he raised the profile of our club ?.The man is a complete and utter idiot,he didn't raise our profile.He helped fill the papers with anti-City stories,like ballotelli sets fireworks off in his house,or ballotelli walks around town giving out money,or ballotelli shrink wraps his car and wears a baby grow.Has been an appalling buy,the biggest flop ever to wear a City shirt.I am not going to suck his dick because off an assist he made on the floor against qpr.I will be glad when the idiot has gone,have never liked him.I think his attitude and work rate is shocking for a supposed professional.That red he got at Arsenal saved our season thats how i see it.I think the only supporters who like this fella are young teens who think he is cool and hip for being a prize tw@t.Football wise has done nothing, and very telling that in his defense all you can come up with is a goal against the rags and an assist on his arse,and pretend all the negative shite he has brought to our club raised our image instead off making us look like a laughing stock,good riddance ( i hope)<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:34 pm --<br /><br />
I think it's probably in both parties best interest that he moves on, either in January or the summer. Sometimes in life you just have to accept that things have moved beyond the point of no return.

We'll take a hit on the fee no doubt, although the balance of power between us and Milan has shifted since they tried to purloin Tevez off us. Their piss-taking ways will not carry much weight anymore and they need to realise their current place in the footballing world is not to Lord it over us anymore. A club's gotta realise its limitations.

That said, even if we gave him away for nothing his signing would still prove to be a worthwhile one. As much as any player he has raised the global profile of this football club over the last three years. We have transformed from a national joke to one of the most talked about sporting entities on the planet and Mario has been very much part of that. There have also been several moments of note on the pitch, but two have to stand out above all others:

His only assist last season and a celebration at Old Trafford that will live through the ages.

lol he raised the profile of our club ?.The man is a complete and utter idiot,he didn't raise our profile.He helped fill the papers with anti-City stories,like ballotelli sets fireworks off in his house,or ballotelli walks around town giving out money,or ballotelli shrink wraps his car and wears a baby grow.Has been an appalling buy,the biggest flop ever to wear a City shirt.I am not going to suck his dick because off an assist he made on the floor against qpr.I will be glad when the idiot has gone,have never liked him.I think his attitude and work rate is shocking for a supposed professional.That red he got at Arsenal saved our season thats how i see it.I think the only supporters who like this fella are young teens who think he is cool and hip for being a prize tw@t.Football wise has done nothing, and very telling that in his defense all you can come up with is a goal against the rags and an assist on his arse,and pretend all the negative shite he has brought to our club raised our image instead off making us look like a laughing stock,good riddance ( i hope)

pudge said:
The cookie monster said:
Barcon said:
This bit is missing:

The cookie monster wrote:
To think some said we wouldnt lose a penny on him only a couple of months ago and would even see a profit..
Its still there on page 75 and it hasnt been edited & its the same as you say
The cookie monster said:
To think some said we wouldnt lose a penny on him only a couple of months ago and would even see a profit..
It wasn't edited, after a certain amount of "quotes" the original won't appear on the post

EDIT: Like yours in the above

O.k, I didn't realize that. Sorry cookie.
Pudge, I edited my post to show only the missing part.

I guess my point was that cookie seems to be saying that the people that said we wouldn't loose a penny on him are wrong. The gloating bit refers to it sounds like he disagreed with them, and was right.
Either way, I wish I hadn't bothered.

thedogsbollocks said:

lol he raised the profile of our club ?.The man is a complete and utter idiot,he didn't raise our profile.He helped fill the papers with anti-City stories,like ballotelli sets fireworks off in his house,or ballotelli walks around town giving out money,or ballotelli shrink wraps his car and wears a baby grow.Has been an appalling buy,the biggest flop ever to wear a City shirt.I am not going to suck his dick because off an assist he made on the floor against qpr.I will be glad when the idiot has gone,have never liked him.I think his attitude and work rate is shocking for a supposed professional.That red he got at Arsenal saved our season thats how i see it.I think the only supporters who like this fella are young teens who think he is cool and hip for being a prize tw@t.Football wise has done nothing, and very telling that in his defense all you can come up with is a goal against the rags and an assist on his arse,and pretend all the negative shite he has brought to our club raised our image instead off making us look like a laughing stock,good riddance ( i hope)

-- Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:34 pm --

summed up perfectly.

Barcon said:
pudge said:
The cookie monster said:
It wasn't edited, after a certain amount of "quotes" the original won't appear on the post

I guess my point was that cookie seems to be saying that the people that said we wouldn't loose a penny on him are wrong. The gloating bit refers to it sounds like he disagreed with them, and was right.
I meant in my reply, your post saying Cookie edited his was gone. Each post can only hold a certain amount of quotes I suppose.

Barcon said:
pudge said:
The cookie monster said:

No worries mate
I just remember a bit of a debate with a few others on here about how much we would get
And folk were getting ridiculed when they said we would be lucky to get £15 mill

Now £15million seems a hell of a lot.

O.k, I'm not quoting anyone this time, my brains not up for it ;)
To those saying that he hasn't raised the profile of the club. You couldn't be anymore wrong. Try walking through little Italy here in Toronto with a City shirt on as opposed to a couple of years ago. Not here to lick Balos balls, just that he definately has raised our profile.

Mancio said:
Danamy said:
Mancio said:
city has wasted nothing , balo is not santa cruz or bridge or adebajour. city signed him for £ 18M , he is at half of his contract so his value on city's book is £ 9M. now if anyone believe he'll be sold for a lesser figure he's plain stupid. city will gain on mario , not as much as could have been but anyway they'll gain.

£18M?...........and the rest?

the rest ? on inter books there are 21.6M euros , i know nothing about "the rest"

You want to get your head out of your arse and stop reading wikipedia, Balo cost €30mill and that's in the region of £24mill

You want to start smelling the Cappuccino my Inter friend

No doubt he's raised the club's profile, through doing good and bad things though it must be said.

If a team buys him, they'll be paying for his image and not his ability, and surely that has to be a wake up call to him?

Danamy said:
Mancio said:
Danamy said:
£18M?...........and the rest?

the rest ? on inter books there are 21.6M euros , i know nothing about "the rest"

You want to get your head out of your arse and stop reading wikipedia, Balo cost €30mill and that's in the region of £24mill

You want to start smelling the Cappuccino my Inter friend

Wikipedia ? Inter books are public. Stop talk bollox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.