Balotelli (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mekonmcfc said:
moomba said:
Hopefully when he does come back he'll start playing to his potential and start banging them in.

Will probably upset a few but the best thing for the club is exactly that.

you keep talking about potential, but i have never seen this potential !!

Messi is only 2 years older and look at the difference
That's because Messi cares about playing football.

When I got back from Newcastle some rag kept asking me about him and informing at no end he was a dick. When I questioned his knowledge of Balotelli and whether he knew him personally and how he come about the conclusion he is a dick. the response was stunning.

Rag - "Everytime I pick the paper up he is in it you just know he is a c*nt".
Me - "So you believe everything in the paer do you"
Rag - "they are not going to make any stories up are they".
Me - "No your right they are not. Do you think him letting some fireworks off is worse than fucking your brothers wife. Or a prostitute behind your preganant wifes back"
Rag - "Fuck off you bitter blu c*nt"
Me - "Correction Bitter premier league champion ****"

What I am trying to say is I am not bothered what is said in the paper about Balotelli. We have a team full of players if he stays he stays, if he goes he goes. One thing for certain he is a lot fucking better than Jo.

City Raider said:
the mario circus is bearable but only if he delivers on the pitch

this season he hasn't

watched him since he joined us and excuse ise the complexity but lets compromise on the idea of delivery ie out of the majority of game you play if your a striker you score OR GET AN ASSIT on that basis he's not contributed to the team you add all the nonsense over bans the fighting the silly slopping off down the tunnel ect

I am genuinely curious about when he has delivered on the pitch maybe I missed it the only constant this season is his unique and unwanted ability to fall and stay down I could do that and would only want 30,000 A WEEK

when he scores its like some fans laud him like he's discovered penicillin that how distorted the debate is

he's bad news lets wish him well say thanks for being here and arrivederci

Man City 2012/13

Apps 18 goals 3

nuff said

dzeko01 said:
oakiecokie said:
dzeko01 said:
he needs someone who can improve him as a footballer, i don't think mancini is that man. he's still young and will need a lot of PATIENCE. its sad because hes got the chance to play with all these players at city [yaya silva tevez agero] and he acts like he doesn't care. shame.

Dear oh dear oh dear !! Patience is the one thing that we have given him whilst he`s been here,so don`t start using that as an excuse.

like i said, a manager like Bielsa or Simeone will discipline/try to get the best out of him, ONLY if he wants to. Mancini treats him like a son, he loves him, and will always give him a "second chance" balotelli needs rules and he wont get any from mancini.

mekonmcfc said:
moomba said:
Hopefully when he does come back he'll start playing to his potential and start banging them in.

If we're going to judge everyone on Messi's standards we may as well get rid of the whole team.

But everyone develops at different times, and different aspects of a players game develop at different times. For me Mario has technical ability as good as anyone his age. I can't think of many who can match him as far as physical ability goes. Application and mentality is where he falls down, although I've seen a big improvement in this area this season. So that's the sort of things I base potential on.

Just because you have potential there isn't a guarantee that you're ever going to live up to that, but while the manager thinks that his potential makes him worth persevering with then I'll have to back that judgement. Ultimately he's going to have to perform, and while he hasn't this year I don't think he's been nearly as bad as some are making out.

30 goals in less than 3 years isn't bad going for someone of his age who does have plenty of development left in his game. And he has played key roles in many of our biggest games in the past two years.

Pigeonho said:
mekonmcfc said:
moomba said:

Messi and Balotelli, what about Balo and Pele ?
Can someone compare Balo and Maradona, anyone ?

He sure have potential to be best in our galaxy, maybe even more.

olddirty said:
Pigeonho said:
mekonmcfc said:

Messi and Balotelli, what about Balo and Pele ?
Can someone compare Balo and Maradona, anyone ?

He sure have potential to be best in our galaxy, maybe even more.
I didn't make the comparison.
Take the cocky attitude and 'zany' shit he does to make him a 'legend', but keep the same average performances and many more would have got on his back a long, long time ago. His saving grace is this character some people seem oh so obsessed with. Dzeko is a good example. He has changed games more than Balotelli ever will and for me is a far more important player. Many a blue get on his back though because he never pulls up any trees - and because he doesn't have that character Balotelli has. I think people like Balotelli more for the non-football stuff too much.
He's just an average-good player, nothing more.

John Guidetti:
13 games 13 goals for city under 18s.
23 games 20 goals on loan to feyenoord.

Why has he not been given a decent chance and why are we still wasting time on mario?

All this talk of fines and tribunals is just unfortunate. At the end of the day, each party is doing what they think is best for them so I can't knock an agent for acting in a way that he feels is in the best interest of his client now and going forward. Neither can I knock the club for doing what's in their interest.

For me, this whole situation stems from the ridiculously different set of rules that incompetent officials choose to judge different players by and I won't be sucked in for a moment into believing that Balotelli's bookings and suspensions is anywhere near an accurate reflection of his discipline on the pitch, as imperfect as that may be. How the fuck Rooney got away with elbowing that Wigan player still baffles me but I'm sure Fellaini will get a heavy ban.

Performance wise, he's certainly not been poor this season considering his limited game time and inconsistent appearances. The one major thing that's been missing is goals but that's the life of a striker sometimes and having four top strikers doesn't help in some respects however, I don't think Mancini is unhappy with having different options either. Hopefully a good solution can be found and he can get back on the pitch and do his talking there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.