Balotelli (continued)

Re: Balotelli (continued - bust up with Mancini pg 18)

This thread is depressing I have to deal with my fair share of haters but damn! Some people live, eat and breathe hate it is so deep in them it is a lifestyle some are even going as far as saying they hate Mario and making personal attacks on a professional athlete who you will only meet to get an autograph anyway.

Some of you need other hobbies, life is too short how can you spend so much energy on trying to bring down a stranger? Even if he leaves he will still be a millionaire athlete with the world at his feet while you all remain cyber haters only capable of keyboard rants. You know who you are I feel sorry for you.

I hope he stays and proves all the haters wrong but even if he does some will have to find reason to hate. It is all part of being better than others at something.

SWP's back said:
BluePurgatory said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Do you know billy? Because several of us do, including moderators. So who the fuck are you, someone no one has ever heard of or noticed, to suggest he's a liar?

I think if you're going to call a well known poster a liar then you should tell us who you are and what gives you the right to say that. Or if you aren't prepared to give us your credentials then you should apologise and admit you don't know who billy knows and you made a baseless, snidey accusation.

You need to chill DD, all this hating is getting to you. Its a forum and everyone is entitled to their opinion regardless if they are a "well known poster" Posters have been called far worse things than a liar. And you have to admit that some posts on here are very economic with the truth!
They aren't entitled to that opinion when it is baseless and known to be false by at least about 30 odd people that know who Billy is, including the site owner.

If I decided to label you a fiddler of horses, would I be entitled to that opinion?

Neigh.

stony said:
didactic said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Welbeck for me, like most of them say Balotelli has more talent but his lack of effort and petulance just makes him a liability.

-- Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:59 pm --

Please be true

You need to put the pipe down. Welbeck is not even 10th the player even with no effort. Go get a beer and wind your neck in.

-- Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:17 pm --

greasedupdeafguy said:
With AC selling Pato and probably Robinho plus Dzeko finding form I could definitely see him leaving. Cant see Mancini keeping 4 big name strikers (plus Guidetti) happy when we're only competing in two competitions.

Wind your neck in dude really.

They are offering opinions on football. Something which this site was designed for.
They aren't trolling, they aren't wumming and they aren't being abusive to other forum members.

So how about you wind your neck in.

Who is trolling or wumming anyone up? Claiming that Welbeck is better than Mario sounds like a windup to me to be fair because it is simply fictional. And I too am offering my football opinion stop accusing me of trolling or wumming so please you wind your neck in and keep personal feelings aside. I have been involved in this discussion from its inception why not do some actual MOD work elsewhere and let us continue our discussion without silly accusations?

Makes me laugh this place now, unless you post regularly and are seen as one of the clique then your comments and views are not valid, some people need to take their heads out of their and others arses !!

Lots of shit spoken here, and we know very little about anyone here

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Just start a thread on Thatcher in The Cellar, that usually does the trick.
No, I'd have to join in that one. This thread has been brilliant to me. I've been pissing my sides for the past two days.

SWP's back said:
BluePurgatory said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Do you know billy? Because several of us do, including moderators. So who the fuck are you, someone no one has ever heard of or noticed, to suggest he's a liar?

I think if you're going to call a well known poster a liar then you should tell us who you are and what gives you the right to say that. Or if you aren't prepared to give us your credentials then you should apologise and admit you don't know who billy knows and you made a baseless, snidey accusation.

You need to chill DD, all this hating is getting to you. Its a forum and everyone is entitled to their opinion regardless if they are a "well known poster" Posters have been called far worse things than a liar. And you have to admit that some posts on here are very economic with the truth!
They aren't entitled to that opinion when it is baseless and known to be false by at least about 30 odd people that know who Billy is, including the site owner.

If I decided to label you a fiddler of horses, would I be entitled to that opinion?

What a stupid retort. I dont know you and i dont know billy. I wouldnt care what you called me, but if it was abusive or oppressive perhaps even billys mods would have to act because there is a code of conduct. Calling someone a liar just because they have posted for ever and ever does not breach the code of conduct so get over it! Billy stated that he had been told that mario hates mancni. I dont believe it so am i calling billy a liar????

mekonmcfc said:
Makes me laugh this place now, unless you post regularly and are seen as one of the clique then your comments and views are not valid, some people need to take their heads out of their and others arses !!

Lots of shit spoken here, and we know very little about anyone here
Not at all, not even close.

But when you call someone out as being "full of shit" for knowing Stephen Ireland, then it would help if you have a fucking clue what you are on about. Me and Billy don't always get on but he is a genuine blue and is not prone to making shit up. Especially about who he knows.

And no one could accuse me of being in the same clique as Billy.

didactic said:
This thread is depressing I have to deal with my fair share of haters but damn! Some people live, eat and breathe hate it is so deep in them it is a lifestyle some are even going as far as saying they hate Mario and making personal attacks on a professional athlete who you will only meet to get an autograph anyway.

Some of you need other hobbies, life is too short how can you spend so much energy on trying to bring down a stranger? Even if he leaves he will still be a millionaire athlete with the world at his feet while you all remain cyber haters only capable of keyboard rants. You know who you are I feel sorry for you.

And I feel sorry for any man who's penis doesn't work properly.
Personally I feel neither love nor hate for Mario - he is simply a footballer who currently plays for my team,and I can see both his undoubted virtues and his equally obvious flaws,because all human beings are multi-faceted.
I do,however, find it depressing that many seem to see things in black and white absolutist terms,rather than shades of grey.
Apparently there are 50 of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.