Balotelli (continued)

Re: Balotelli (continued - bust up with Mancini pg 18)

didactic said:
Guys lets get back to topic, Ok some of you know Billy. What did Billy say and how does it contribute to this discussion?

It was Billy who said that Mario hates mancini. When several posters including self challenge this he said he was told by two of his friends who know mario. Another poster said he was full of shit and DD and SWP took exception to this becuase billy is part of the clique and and knows the mods etc etc.

didactic said:
The cookie monster said:
didactic said:
Guys lets get back to topic, Ok some of you know Billy. What did Billy say and how does it contribute to this discussion?
He said mario despises mancini

I can understand how some can find that hard to believe considering Mancini is the manager that has stuck most with Mario and gave him his first big break. I do not know Billy but I do not believe Mario hates Mancini even his adoptive parents said Mancini is like a second father to Mario and he loves him dearly.

well someones fucking lying then.

samharris said:
didactic said:
The cookie monster said:

I can understand how some can find that hard to believe considering Mancini is the manager that has stuck most with Mario and gave him his first big break. I do not know Billy but I do not believe Mario hates Mancini even his adoptive parents said Mancini is like a second father to Mario and he loves him dearly.

I can remember lots of my mates saying that they hated their dads after they'd had a bust up,

BluePurgatory said:
didactic said:

It was Billy who said that Mario hates mancini. When several posters including self challenge this he said he was told by two of his friends who know mario. Another poster said he was full of shit and DD and SWP took exception to this becuase billy is part of the clique and and knows the mods etc etc.

Look at the character and personality of Balotelli he is hardly a master at hiding his feelings which is one of his main problems. He wears his heart on his sleeve. So we are to believe this lad who finds it impossible to sit on the bench when subbed without first storming in the changing rooms to calm himself down has some how become a Vulcan master of emotional control. Capable of working every day with a man he hates and never letting it slip or show even hugging and embracing him and lying about it in interviews saying he loves and respect him? This is all logical to some? Fuck football then Balotelli should be standing next to Denzel and Al Pacino because he must be a master actor.

samharris said:
didactic said:
The cookie monster said:

When a friend of a friend tells you something then it has to be taken with a pinch of salt.

Straight from the horses mouth is where it's at.

Am I now in the clique or just cliched?

The Future's Blue said:
samharris said:
didactic said:

When a friend of a friend tells you something then it has to be taken with a pinch of salt.

Straight from the horses mouth is where it's at.

Am I now in the clique or just cliched?
Just speaking sense

BluePurgatory said:
didactic said:

I think it was Zim that stated it first.

Anyway time for a shit and shower and then to the game !!

#together

Until we all fall out again on here tonight after a shite Mario performance that some will say was truly world class

SWP's back said:
BluePurgatory said:
didactic said:

I think it was Zim that stated it first.
I remember Zim posting it earlier this week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.