Balotelli (continued)

Re: Balotelli (continued - bust up with Mancini pg 18)

SWP's back said:
samharris said:
SWP's back said:
They aren't entitled to that opinion when it is baseless and known to be false by at least about 30 odd people that know who Billy is, including the site owner.

If I decided to label you a fiddler of horses, would I be entitled to that opinion?

So 30 on here know who billy is ?? what about the 52 odd thousand that dont..??

people are well within their rights to call someone a liar when a statement is not backed up with viable proof.. (it happens in courts around the world on a daily basis).

Have any of these 30 given any proof as to whether Billy is telling the truth or do we take it on face value..??

Face value doesnt exist on here...the transfer thread is testament to that.

The poster said "billy shears used to say he was good mates with ste ireland (and Mario now) full of shit."

Now does he have any evidence to back that up? Especially when as stated, lots of people knew that Billy is good mates with Ireland. Including ric who has known Billy since they were kids.

the majority on here I would surmise don't give two hoots who the regular clique posters on here know, frankly you're almost as bad as talksport, one might suspect that you simply take opposing viewsto stimulate debate on the forum!

tbh I suspect 'billy' is full of sh*t and stating something as fact simply to suit his argument. just because 30 of you (whhoooo!) know him doesn't mean he isn't capable of spouting sh*t like anyone on here. my mate knew his wife for 5 years and didn't realise she had been spouting sh*t for the last 2.

just because someone is known by the mods does not mean they are any less open to criticism when they state something inflammatory as fact and without any real evidence.

if anything Mario should be in awe of mancini for sticking by him when many other managers would have given up on him and that is why I believe billy is talking sh*te.

SWP's back said:
BluePurgatory said:
didactic said:
Guys lets get back to topic, Ok some of you know Billy. What did Billy say and how does it contribute to this discussion?

It was Billy who said that Mario hates mancini. When several posters including self challenge this he said he was told by two of his friends who know mario. Another poster said he was full of shit and DD and SWP took exception to this becuase billy is part of the clique and and knows the mods etc etc.
I think it was Zim that stated it first.

Not saying it wasnt but it was billy yesterday who said that he had been told by two of marios friends!

Blue Mooner said:
SWP's back said:
samharris said:

people are well within their rights to call someone a liar when a statement is not backed up with viable proof.. (it happens in courts around the world on a daily basis).

Have any of these 30 given any proof as to whether Billy is telling the truth or do we take it on face value..??

The poster said "billy shears used to say he was good mates with ste ireland (and Mario now) full of shit."

Now does he have any evidence to back that up? Especially when as stated, lots of people knew that Billy is good mates with Ireland. Including ric who has known Billy since they were kids.

the majority on here I would surmise don't give two hoots who the regular clique posters on here know, frankly you're almost as bad as talksport, one might suspect that you simply take opposing viewsto stimulate debate on the forum!

tbh I suspect 'billy' is full of sh*t and stating something as fact simply to suit his argument. just because 30 of you (whhoooo!) know him doesn't mean he isn't capable of spouting sh*t like anyone on here. my mate knew his wife for 5 years and didn't realise she had been spouting sh*t for the last 2.

just because someone is known by the mods does not mean they are any less open to criticism when they state something inflammatory as fact and without any real evidence.

if anything Mario should be in awe of mancini for sticking by him when many other managers would have given up on him and that is why I believe billy is talking sh*te.
I see my argument went totally over your head. Nevermind.

Blue Mooner said:
SWP's back said:
samharris said:

Stop talking sense

BluePurgatory said:
SWP's back said:
BluePurgatory said:
It was Billy who said that Mario hates mancini. When several posters including self challenge this he said he was told by two of his friends who know mario. Another poster said he was full of shit and DD and SWP took exception to this becuase billy is part of the clique and and knows the mods etc etc.

Not saying it wasnt but it was billy yesterday who said that he had been told by two of marios friends!
As I say, I wouldn't be surprised if those two are TH and Zim.

*That is just a guess on my part.

didactic said:
BillyShears said:
Hahaha. Thank you to everyone sticking up for me but there's no need. The "questioning" is small fry compared to the shit Tolmie used to put up with in the transfer forum so I can take it. In hindsight I probably shouldn't have posted what I did but hey, it's the truth. It's not a rumour or conjecture, it's a fact. Beyond that, lets hope Mario starts to day and scores five goals before running over to Mancini and literally headbutting him into the stands.

You cannot claim third hand information to be a fact.

I can claim what I like. Whether you choose to believe it or not is your business. My girlfriend has just told me that one of her friends has gotten a new job. That's third hand information by your definition therefore isn't a fact. You see where I'm going with this don't you ...

BluePurgatory said:
SWP's back said:
BluePurgatory said:

Were these the same friends who immediately got on the phone to Billy to tell him of the training ground bust up ??

I dont post on here often but last night I was in the lift at the Hilton with Platt Mancini and Mario and there was no tension there over the 20 floors I travelled with them. I thanked them all for all theyve done told them to twat the press and go and win the Double despite what the press said. All really nice people

Blue Mooner said:
SWP's back said:
samharris said:

Hahaha cracked me up and good post.

People want to be careful because claiming insider knowledge if this was used by the press for example (who we know stalk these forums as past stories have shown) it becomes all very libel. The press would love a story like "Mario hates Mancini according to close friend". So before claiming such things as "fact" in this current climate unless one can stand in a court and present evidence to confirm this. I would just not even mention it. A little bit of banter with a cheeky lie thrown in can become this monster before you know it. I for one do not see Mario ever saying that he hates Mancini. Even Jose he said he didn't hate and Jose treated him in an awful manner. So I do not believe you Billy though I am not questioning your friendships with certain people.

samharris said:
BluePurgatory said:
SWP's back said:

Were these the same friends who immediately got on the phone to Billy to tell him of the training ground bust up ??

Haha. That line in particular really did upset a few of you didn't it ... :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.