Balotelli - could be a Liverpool player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvin said:
Chipmeister said:
To be fare if they sell Borini for 14mill and get in Mario for 16mill that would be unbelievable business.
If you ignore the amusing off the field antics what has Mario done on the pitch for Inter, City and AC Milan?

I wouldn't be surprised if half of his goals are penalties

A lot more than Borini thats for sure, in terms of goals he scored 20 goals in 54 games for us, with 20 in 59 for Inter, he got 29 in 45 games for AC . So not too bad.

oakiecokie said:
Marvin said:
Chipmeister said:
To be fare if they sell Borini for 14mill and get in Mario for 16mill that would be unbelievable business.
If you ignore the amusing off the field antics what has Mario done on the pitch for Inter, City and AC Milan?

Cant see Stevie Gerrard handing the ball over for any penalties Marv.
He'll want to take free kicks, pens and if Gerrard won't let him you could see him sulking and getting himself sent off.

Marvin said:
So AC Milan have halved their fee, and they have a queue of 1 from a club whose manager laughed off the link a month ago.

AC Milan want to sell.
The player is in a rut.
LFC have been snubbed at every turn, and now they have a choice of Eto'o and Super Mario

And LFC briefing the press that we're inserting naughty boy clauses is hardly a ringing endorsement.

Liverpool always the victims never to blame, what has Rodgers got for brains, they did well getting shut of Cannibal then sign another head the ball, they deserve each other, good luck with that one!

Marvin said:
Chipmeister said:

Balotelli has all the physical attributes and talent needed for a world class striker. All of this means squat if he doesn't have the mental wherewithal to make the most of hus gifts. Incredibly he's still almost a 1 in 2 striker for all his foibles.

I just hope for his sake he doesn't end up like one of those journeyman players who's wasted his talent and is knocking around at various mid-table to lower league clubs looking for a gig.

4 clubs in just over 4 years suggest this is the way his career is heading unfortunately. What most of us would give to have his talent eh?

George Hannah said:
SSN currently running a poll:

Who would you want in your team Suarez or Balotelli?

Mario is slightly behind at 40% ;-)
That's unbelieveable, the 40% must have never seen Mario and Suarez play. No contest Suarez everytime.

Chipmeister said:
Marvin said:
Chipmeister said:

A lot more than Borini thats for sure, in terms of goals he scored 20 goals in 54 games for us, with 20 in 59 for Inter, he got 29 in 45 games for AC . So not too bad.
Subtract the penalties.

And remember just 1 assist in his City career.

summerseat blue said:
George Hannah said:
SSN currently running a poll:

Who would you want in your team Suarez or Balotelli?

Mario is slightly behind at 40% ;-)
That's unbelieveable, the 40% must have never seen Mario and Suarez play. No contest Suarez everytime.

The Red Dippers will all be voting for Mario whilst waiting for the Jeremy Kyle show to start.

Marvin said:
Chipmeister said:
Marvin said:

Subtract the penalties.

Is that correct? If so it was rather an important one but even so it's very surprising.

ColinLee said:
Marvin said:
Chipmeister said:
Subtract the penalties.

Is that correct? If so it was rather an important one but even so it's very surprising.
I think so. I've seen it said a few times anyway.

Other than The assist, I don't recall a single other assist.

He scored 9 goals from open play in his best season for City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.