Balotelli - could be a Liverpool player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kladze said:
Redwolf said:
Lads,

Not sure why some of you seem hell bent on abusing LFC and Balotelli but you better be scared as we are coming for you and NO amount of oil money will help you retain the title.

Monday it begins........
200.gif
I agree, it was a cracking post. He got a few on here, even as far as wanting the Rags to win the league! Good post Redwolf, see how many you can snare with your next post.

Redwolf said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Kun Aguero said:
Off SLY Sports.

Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini believes Mario Balotelli could be the 'perfect fit' for Liverpool - but insists they will still miss Luis Suarez. Liverpool are understood to be closing in on a £16million deal to bring the former City forward Balotelli to Anfield and Pellegrini feels he could be a big hit at Anfield.

"I think Mario Balotelli is a very good player. He went from Manchester City to Italy but I think he can play everywhere he wants."

No fucking mention of him being a fucking perfect fit for fucking Bottlepool. Fucking lying c**ts.
They're such cheeky chappies.

Lads,

Not sure why some of you seem hell bent on abusing LFC and Balotelli but you better be scared as we are coming for you and NO amount of oil money will help you retain the title.

Monday it begins........

u deluded tool,oh I forgot u lot won it in April last season

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrlPxPLXsVE[/video]

hahahahaha

I know Mario was a dick at times and his exclusion towards the end of 20111/2012 league win seemed to improve the team but I honestly believe that he was perfect for us that season.

His antics kept the press off the money stories and in doing so took pressure off the squad,the press would have been after us otherwise......44 years,money,money blah blah.

He also scored some vital goals whilst for good measure took the piss out of the red shit.....not for us now unless he matures someway but I will always have a place in my heart for our Mario.

I loved Balo,I also loved Mancini.
But both had to go for us to get where we are today.
They served their purpose and I thank them for that.
Balo is nuts,and when he 's not up for it you are in effect playing a man down.
You have to see him in the flesh to see what a ball of confusion he really is.
I don't think even he knows what he is going to do next at any given time.
Him and Sturridge in the same side?
Light blue touch paper and stand back.
Smacks of desperation as far as Liverpool are concerned.
Wankers.

The press are dressing this up as the signing of the window...and when did Brenda become such a genius manager? he had a very lucky season last year inheriting a world class striker. He is and remains a mid table premier league manager, Swansea was his level and without Suarez the true placing of his management level will be seen.

We all know Mario is a talent with a hot head who will never settle at any club including his childhood club, he will be another Anelka travel round hawked by agents receiving big sign on fees and wages.

bluegoal said:
The press are dressing this up as the signing of the window...and when did Brenda become such a genius manager? he had a very lucky season last year inheriting a world class striker. He is and remains a mid table premier league manager, Swansea was his level and without Suarez the true placing of his management level will be seen.

We all know Mario is a talent with a hot head who will never settle at any club including his childhood club, he will be another Anelka travel round hawked by agents receiving big sign on fees and wages.
That about sums it up..as for Rodgers he has to at least finish a close second again or win either fa/league cup or I feel the yank will consider ditching him,how much have they spent in this window 110mill+ is it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.