Balotelli - could be a Liverpool player

Status
Not open for further replies.
forevermancity said:
Shame he was never managed by pellegrini. Mancini completely mismanaged him, pelle would have worked wonders for him

Fully agree mate. When you see how the rest of the squad has thrived under Pelle's man management, you can only wonder how he would've handled Mario. Certainly a lot better than Benito Mancini!

karen7 said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
karen7 said:
The hurt runs deep in that one, Kaz.

I had noticed :)
Mario has been a dick evey where he has been,it's not one managers fault,they all have said the same things about him

No doubt he's a problem child and by the time he left City I was delighted he was going. I still think there's a top player in there and honestly think the right manager will get it out of him. Definitely not saying that Rodgers is that guy - only time will tell. But you can't really dispute that Manuel is certainly a much better man manager than Roberto, and in that sense would've been interesting to see how Mario would've worked under him. All ifs and buts of course and I certainly don't want him back because we've got our balance and harmony just right.

Mister Appointment said:
karen7 said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
The hurt runs deep in that one, Kaz.

Mario has been a dick evey where he has been,it's not one managers fault,they all have said the same things about him

No doubt he's a problem child and by the time he left City I was delighted he was going. I still think there's a top player in there and honestly think the right manager will get it out of him. Definitely not saying that Rodgers is that guy - only time will tell. But you can't really dispute that Manuel is certainly a much better man manager than Roberto, and in that sense would've been interesting to see how Mario would've worked under him. All ifs and buts of course and I certainly don't want him back because we've got our balance and harmony just right.

Maybe pellers would be good for him or maybe he wouldn't even want to bother with him,i'm glad we won't be finding out :)

karen7 said:
Mister Appointment said:
karen7 said:

Maybe pellers would be good for him or maybe he wouldn't even want to bother with him,i'm glad we won't be finding out :)

I respect your steadfast refusal to acknowledge the obvious :)

Mister Appointment said:
karen7 said:
Mister Appointment said:

I respect your steadfast refusal to acknowledge the obvious :)

I just don't want to go back to the old arguements,it's a waste of time and energy,we should all of moved on by now :)

Pellers would have the same difficulties managing Mario Ballotell that his previous managers had with the player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.