Balotelli in 5 years

albindgreat said:
...he will be the best striker in the world...
2nb8utx.gif

I have read this thread with interest and i would ask a simple question of my many of the people who have posted. Have you grown up and consider yourself mature?

My own personal experience of "growing up" is probably different to yours but i didnt grow up til in my 30's

Why do you all expect a lad in a foriegn country to be grown up and mature when you are not yourself, how do you understand the pressures of being 22 and being expected to be everything people desire of you. Just because you are paid a huge wage it does not mean you are grown up or mature.

Footballers peak in there late 20s at there best around the age of 29. Thats true of most sports look at Bradley Wiggins finally fulfilling his potential and winning the TDF at 32

Mario is as talented a footballer we probably have ever had at our club, you have all seen glimpses of it, but we have also seen the downsides of a young lad being a lad. The thing that worries me most is that the reactions on here could prove to be destructive to him as i feel he is a lad with fragile self belief and he needs encouragement, not derision.

Where he will be in 5 years, none of us Know, but i look at Didier Drogba who was 28 before he became a great player. I would rather Mario be at City for all his foilibles than be anywhere else.

Most of you are too fucking impatient

impatient

Rascal said:
I have read this thread with interest and i would ask a simple question of my many of the people who have posted. Have you grown up and consider yourself mature?

My own personal experience of "growing up" is probably different to yours but i didnt grow up til in my 30's

Why do you all expect a lad in a foriegn country to be grown up and mature when you are not yourself, how do you understand the pressures of being 22 and being expected to be everything people desire of you. Just because you are paid a huge wage it does not mean you are grown up or mature.

Footballers peak in there late 20s at there best around the age of 29. Thats true of most sports look at Bradley Wiggins finally fulfilling his potential and winning the TDF at 32

Mario is as talented a footballer we probably have ever had at our club, you have all seen glimpses of it, but we have also seen the downsides of a young lad being a lad. The thing that worries me most is that the reactions on here could prove to be destructive to him as i feel he is a lad with fragile self belief and he needs encouragement, not derision.

Where he will be in 5 years, none of us Know, but i look at Didier Drogba who was 28 before he became a great player. I would rather Mario be at City for all his foilibles than be anywhere else.

impatient

This, this and this.

This.

impatient

I am glad you're not one to open City wallet and wait him til 28th or 29th when players suppose to peak.

I am glad

Rascal said:

impatient

People are twats mate, useless twats that want to pick on someone.

Balotelli is the easiest one to pick on.

Probably playing in Russia on big wages. None of the european clubs would touch him. On the other hand he maybe totally out of football all together because theres no evidence that he actually likes his profession.

Rascal said:

impatient

You wanna pay his wages and get them to allow bigger squads so we can maybe afford a passenger.

Sorry Rascal but you know that's childish.

For the rest of your thin arguement i will simply say "Nastasic - 19yo"

Mario has no excuses left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.