Balotelli: Man of the match

Mario was great. He managed to keep his concentration all through the game. Usually he fumbles and miss hits quite a few easy passes but today he didnt.

what i was most impressed with was his ability to rise above the player winding him up and when he got elbowed, the way he just carried on was sheer class, if the can can play like that more often we have a really really good player on our hands than can maybe even fill carlos' boots if he goes

He played extremely well.. However how come no one is talking up his contribution to the build up to the goal?? it was all Balo :p

saleblue16 said:
what i was most impressed with was his ability to rise above the player winding him up and when he got elbowed, the way he just carried on was sheer class, if the can can play like that more often we have a really really good player on our hands than can maybe even fill carlos' boots if he goes

I (like probably a lot of people) though he was gonna go ballo-istic after that elbow. The young lad is growing up.

He has a more distinguished career now than many other players could ever dream of. He really could become a legend for us. On the pitch as well as off it.

saleblue16 said:

Mancini - ohhh said:
He played extremely well.. However how come no one is talking up his contribution to the build up to the goal?? it was all Balo :p

MOTM!

What's this fella on, just ran across it while looking for vids on YouTube. Hahaha...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXf9sjmgyZI[/youtube]

He was and is top draw, its just a shame that some media folk like to point at the fact he said sh*t just after Micah said f*ck it but that never gets mentioned. But who cares Mario you are a legend well done

Great performance from Mario but they were all excellent today. At the end of the day it's winning a cup and it don't matter how you do it but the performance alone made me proud to be a blue.

Difficult to pick out a MOM for me, but Balotelli certainly did deserve it. Really excited about how good he can be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.