Balotelli (Merged)

Re: Balotelli absolute tosser

Swales lives said:
I don't ever slag our players off, but Balotelli can fuck right off for me now. He's a gutless twat.

'Listened' to the match last night via a stream of texts from BlueDipper lad and when he said Nige was on fer Mario, I asked whether Mario was on a yeller and it was to prevent a second yeller. No, the lad sez, he's done nowt.

Freestyler said:
lee-mcfc said:
how much money is he on? roughly

£140,000.

No he is not he is on £100 000.

I will let the blame Balotelli mob continue. Even tho he has done better for us than Torres for Chelsea or even Carrol for the dippers. It matters not. He is shit because yesterday we lost and its his fault for everything.

I don't know why everybody got to blame Balo for everything.
Firstly he came into the match when the squad was already losing the match and the mind ...
They all plaied an horrible match, no heart no guts no interest from all players.
I didnt see any player better than Balo. And at least he tried and took risks on trying to change the fate of the match.
It seems that here people is happy only if he smiles or run like a crazy clown on the pitch. Forget it ! he is not that kind of player and he will never be. You can compare him to Ibra, pure striker that always try to create opportunities.
If you check the statistics is our player that score and shoot more than everybody. And somebody forgetting is the first year in PL and coming from a bad injury.
I totally agree that needs to be blamed when behave like a fool taking painful yellow/red cards or complaining for no reason. But 2 matches already that the guy showing progress on that side.
I hope that he will play with the rags, as it's the right tie for him and I believe he will be an asset for us.

He summed up his time with us pretty well we he fell over whilst we were on the attack and remained on the floor not even arsed

Last night wasn't down to Balotelli, there were numerous factors that contributed to that shambles. It wasn't down to one player in particular. However, his performance did nothing to help matters. With Tevez out for Saturday we need 110% commitment from every single one of the players out there, can anyone actually imagine Balotelli putting in that sort of shift/performance to fire us to the final?

You'd like to think as a professional footballer Balotelli will thrive on playing at Wembley in front of a huge crowd, with the added pressure of being City's focal point of attack that would spur him on. But this guy is wired up differently. He has fantastic ability, but I worry every time he's named in the starting line up, because more often than not he lets himself down.

After the Kiev game I think he owes us a performance in a big game, lets hope it all clicks for him on Saturday and we see him play the way someone with his ability can.

lol this thread is funny as fuck, all the moaning and namecalling makes some of you look like spoilt kids throwing a tantrum tbh

Superga said:
I don't know why everybody got to blame Balo for everything.
Firstly he came into the match when the squad was already losing the match and the mind ...
They all plaied an horrible match, no heart no guts no interest from all players.
I didnt see any player better than Balo. And at least he tried and took risks on trying to change the fate of the match.
It seems that here people is happy only if he smiles or run like a crazy clown on the pitch. Forget it ! he is not that kind of player and he will never be. You can compare him to Ibra, pure striker that always try to create opportunities.
If you check the statistics is our player that score and shoot more than everybody. And somebody forgetting is the first year in PL and coming from a bad injury.
I totally agree that needs to be blamed when behave like a fool taking painful yellow/red cards or complaining for no reason. But 2 matches already that the guy showing progress on that side.
I hope that he will play with the rags, as it's the right tie for him and I believe he will be an asset for us.

Please, sensible constructive posts are not wanted on here, the OP will have a seizure!

Bellamy's Caddy said:
Last night wasn't down to Balotelli, there were numerous factors that contributed to that shambles. It wasn't down to one player in particular. However, his performance did nothing to help matters. With Tevez out for Saturday we need 110% commitment from every single one of the players out there, can anyone actually imagine Balotelli putting in that sort of shift/performance to fire us to the final?

You'd like to think as a professional footballer Balotelli will thrive on playing at Wembley in front of a huge crowd, with the added pressure of being City's focal point of attack that would spur him on. But this guy is wired up differently. He has fantastic ability, but I worry every time he's named in the starting line up, because more often than not he lets himself down.

After the Kiev game I think he owes us a performance in a big game, lets hope it all clicks for him on Saturday and we see him play the way someone with his ability can.

I see you edited the bit saying he doesn't make runs or track back, good thing because I saw him doing both those things last night :p

Didn't think Mario was any worse than the others out there in an all round shocking performance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.