Balotelli (Merged)

Re: Balotelli absolute tosser

I told you all along he was a bad egg and massively overrrated player, and got mainly dog's abuse. Glad to see most are opening their eyes to the prick that is Balotelli.

gooney said:
I thought he was poor tonight, didnt show any fight for the team. Atleast Dzeko was fighting and trying. But the most shocking thing for me was how a midfield of Lucas and Spearing bullied your midfield and totally controlled them

To say Mario was poor compared with the rest I'm not sure I agree with you. There were instances he took the ball (perhaps not too many) and even try bending the ball into the top right corner. Yaya has a wicked ball which Reina escaped by the skin of his knuckles.
If most of us can see clearly without going along with the rags flock or sports commenties our troop was under instruction to 'wait' for the Wembley date. If so we can't blame City players to be low key!<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:09 am --<br /><br />
Panthera Tigris said:
I told you all along he was a bad egg and massively overrrated player, and got mainly dog's abuse. Glad to see most are opening their eyes to the prick that is Balotelli.

Why the hate from day 1?

He was far from the worst performer out there tonight, even though neither him nor Dzeko had a lot of service you could easily argue Dzeko was more disappointing.

We're probably going to have to count on him for some of our most important upcoming games so the least you could do is have some faith.

14 Pages of hate filled bile for a twenty year old lad in his first season in English football, while I understand and agree everyone is entitled to an opinion some of the comments on this thread are fucking horrible!
I will no doubt spend most of my day defending him against all the slathering halfwit bin dippers I work with, and I will do it because at the moment he is one of ours!!

Scareye said:
14 Pages of hate filled bile for a twenty year old lad in his first season in English football, while I understand and agree everyone is entitled to an opinion some of the comments on this thread are fucking horrible!
I will no doubt spend most of my day defending him against all the slathering halfwit bin dippers I work with, and I will do it because at the moment he is one of ours!!

He is only one of ours because that clueless **** Mancini signed him. Next season neither will be here, thank fuck. So I'll support the TEAM bu as Balotelli isn't and will never be a TEAM player his can do one.

Third best player in the world according to some on here.

Mancini has put his pet project ahead of the good of the team. Time to give it up.

having watched him closely at anfield last night and our fans reaction to his half hearted effort, playing dead when he loses the ball , his greed when the pass was on, if the result doesnt go our way on saturday, and he turns in a lack of effort again from him, the fans will crucify him. He needs to walk the walk this saturday else he will be on his bike when his own fans totally turn against him.

give & go said:
having watched him closely at anfield last night and our fans reaction to his half hearted effort, playing dead when he loses the ball , his greed when the pass was on, if the result doesnt go our way on saturday, and he turns in a lack of effort again from him, the fans will crucify him. He needs to walk the walk this saturday else he will be on his bike when his own fans totally turn against him.

I don't think he has it in him to walk the walk against the scum and I seriously fear that he might do something stupid if selected.

db79ctid said:
when he came on he got more touches than most on the team and got involved, why not point the finger at others like johnson barry yaya milner. we lost the game in midfield and our half of the field. for me he has been more impressive than dzeko so far but he has been jumped on for some reason mostly media induced. his behaviour has improved and he no longer is petulant with players or refs has scored 10 goals been injured and had had to cope with lots of media bullshit. hows about we support him let him get a season and see what he can become

How can you say that? To start with Balo came here in MC and had a lot more time to adjust to the playing style of MC, but imo he still hasn't showed jack shit in our shirt. He is always selfish like yesterday vs Liverpool, he shot the ball from 30 meters or more when he could of passed it to Dzeko since he was standing unmarked.. Dzeko is being played in the wrong games by Mancini, how can you expect him to score against Liverpool and put all this pressure on him, if Mancini was smart he would of threw him in at half time against Sunderland where he could of gotten his first goal..

You have to earn the right to play in a match of that magnitude. Balo hasn't done anything to suggest he will help the team win the game. He's more of a danger of being sent off. I'd take an ineffective Dzeko over a loose cannon like Balotelli any day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.