Balotelli (Merged)

Re: Balotelli absolute tosser

Dax777 said:
brian the blue said:
Yeh lets all blame Mario... We haven't done that before.

How can you seriously say he contributed to our defeat? surprisingly Mario and Dzeko were our best 2 players tonight and that was with absolutely fuck all service.

Where's a thread slating Kompany tonight? he was our worst defender yet I still see people giving him 7/10 in a match rating thread.
Dude, while I am not part of the blame Mario crew. Dzeko was shit. And don't blame it on service.

Dude lost 14 of his 34 passes. That is over 40 percent of the balls passed to him. How are you supposed toget service when you kill 40% of buildups with poor passes :( I am sorry he was crap.

Are those stats for Dzeko or Mario? I haven't looked at any stats, but from watching the game I felt Mario and Dzeko were the only 2 players out of the midfields/forwards who looked like they could maybe do something.

This may be because we were playing without a midfield tonight though, Mancini decided to go for the very brave 4-0-2 formation.

knee_revision_preparation02.jpg
beef_jerky.jpg
cgon226l.jpg

djelanomcfc said:
gooney said:
I thought he was poor tonight, didnt show any fight for the team. Atleast Dzeko was fighting and trying. But the most shocking thing for me was how a midfield of Lucas and Spearing bullied your midfield and totally controlled them

Seeing as our TWO best midfielders wernt playing i'm not that shocked .
Just incase you didn't know our two best midfielders are NIGEL DE JONG and DAVID SILVA. They were on the bench being rested for the FA Cup Semi-Final.
Lucas and Spearing, think about....lucas and Spearing should never dominate any midfield combination you put on. As soon as i saw the line ups I put money on you to win. You made two very average players look like world beaters. There was one moment where Spearing outmuscled Toure and took the ball from him. They just outfought you all over the pitch.

Crouchy said:
I'll support any player in a city shirt! FFS we accepted that **** bellamy, this kid will turn good. Hold me to it, if im wrong you can kill my wife and burn my crops.

Bellamy gave his all for us, was "delighted" to be part of making history at this club and despite being shown the door, has had nothing but good things to say about us since. Balotelli doesn't look happy here, has shown no passion for the club and worse of all doesn't appear to be too bothered if the supporters don't like it.

MyJeckyllDoesntHyde said:
Crouchy said:
I'll support any player in a city shirt! FFS we accepted that **** bellamy, this kid will turn good. Hold me to it, if im wrong you can kill my wife and burn my crops.

Bellamy gave his all for us, was "delighted" to be part of making history at this club and despite being shown the door, has had nothing but good things to say about us since. Balotelli doesn't look happy here, has shown no passion for the club and worse of all doesn't appear to be too bothered if the supporters don't like it.

Spot on, I still think Bellamy would have been a great option to have at the club this season, even if from the bench.

JamesA said:
Balotelli has supreme natural talent, but a supreme ego and lack of actual care. This comes across in every game I have seen him play so far. He went down tonight off a nothing challenge and moaned about it for 10 minutes. The guy needs to sort his attitude out or he will end up playing for Xanthi or something in Greece in a few years.

The chances of him playing for a shit team are virtually zero. He is a player who most clubs would be willing to take a gamble on because he is an extremely talented footballer. If City let him go then they would live to regret it. In 5 years or so when he is at the top of his game he will make quite a few people look silly. I wonder where everyone will be when he destroys the United back line on saturday.

gooney said:
djelanomcfc said:
Seeing as our TWO best midfielders wernt playing i'm not that shocked .
Just incase you didn't know our two best midfielders are NIGEL DE JONG and DAVID SILVA. They were on the bench being rested for the FA Cup Semi-Final.
Lucas and Spearing, think about....lucas and Spearing should never dominate any midfield combination you put on. As soon as i saw the line ups I put money on you to win. You made two very average players look like world beaters. There was one moment where Spearing outmuscled Toure and took the ball from him. They just outfought you all over the pitch.

You're absolutely right. Embarrasing how we made a team full of shit like; Kuyt, Spearing, Lucas, Miereles, Carroll, Aurelio and that kid they had at RB look like absolute world beaters.

JamesA said:
Was it cold enough for gloves tonight? Just another big tart primadonna mercenary and if you think he was trying even 50% tonight I would suggest I watched a different game to you. He just has no stomach for a fight, can't hold a ball up. Never have I seen a player so openly show such a lack of care about winning a football match. Woeful signing. Definition of the modern mercenary footballer, came for the money and couldn't give a shit what we think.

your slagging him off for wearing gloves? yes you did watch a different game because no player in a city shirt showed fight.

db79ctid said:
when he came on he got more touches than most on the team and got involved, why not point the finger at others like johnson barry yaya milner. we lost the game in midfield and our half of the field. for me he has been more impressive than dzeko so far but he has been jumped on for some reason mostly media induced. his behaviour has improved and he no longer is petulant with players or refs has scored 10 goals been injured and had had to cope with lots of media bullshit. hows about we support him let him get a season and see what he can become

This. We can't see his positives but we are induced & influenced negatively by the rags infested fans and media.

Yes we need grit & graft players but then Sheikh should have bought Stoke then.

-- Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:16 am --

TheBlueNowhere said:
JamesA said:
Balotelli has supreme natural talent, but a supreme ego and lack of actual care. This comes across in every game I have seen him play so far. He went down tonight off a nothing challenge and moaned about it for 10 minutes. The guy needs to sort his attitude out or he will end up playing for Xanthi or something in Greece in a few years.

The chances of him playing for a shit team are virtually zero. He is a player who most clubs would be willing to take a gamble on because he is an extremely talented footballer. If City let him go then they would live to regret it. In 5 years or so when he is at the top of his game he will make quite a few people look silly. I wonder where everyone will be when he destroys the United back line on saturday.

A challenge/tackle from behind (that didn't even involved getting the ball) that merited a free kick at least. Yes none was given. Perhaps it was not severe enough for him to moan but then JamesA what do you know? You have not been scapegoated nor being hacked nor being shortchanged on the battlefield by the officials all your life. So far he is being unfairly treated by everyone out to 'demolish' City.
Do we want to be duped? Rags or anti city need not reply.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.