Balotelli (Merged)

Re: Balotelli absolute tosser

didactic said:
scapegoat.jpg

Idoits he got subbed for Saturday because Tevez is out. He had no service. The goals were defensive errors. Yet lets all blame Balotelli. Try thinking for a bit instead of reacting like children. How many times did he get the ball to do anything? The real fans are doing the Poznan after the loss you twats are slagging off your own player.

Idoits?

You're the "Idoit" .... Great players dont need service....He needs the ball delivered by Royal Mail if he wants it, 'cos there's no way he's gonna break a sweat to get it himself.

An the poznan is the best thing to do....What's the alternative...Face forward watchin' those set of LAZY CUNTS not worth their wages?

Vyvyan Basterd said:
Idoits?

You're the "Idoit" .... Great players dont need service....He needs the ball delivered by Royal Mail if he wants it, 'cos there's no way he's gonna break a sweat to get it himself.

An the poznan is the best thing to do....What's the alternative...Face forward watchin' those set of LAZY CUNTS not worth their wages?

Great players dont need service? You expose your own ignorance about the game with that one line. He is not Jesus even Messi, C.Ronaldo need service. IDIOT!

Agree with Swales Lives. No doubt the Balotelli fan club will bring up his "hard life", and how he'll become the next Pele. His rolling around on the floor was an utter embarrassment. He can go to Milan and play with Zlatan for all I care. To think we got rid of Adebayor, a Premier League proven player with a respectable goalscoring record for this clown, beggars belief.

didactic said:
Vyvyan Basterd said:
Idoits?

Great players dont need service? You expose your own ignorance about the game with that one line. He is not Jesus even Messi, C.Ronaldo need service. IDIOT!

If you are trying to group that lazy miserable twat of ours in with Messi and Ronaldo I suggest that tomorrow you pay a shrink a visit!

OrigamiNinja said:
If you are trying to group that lazy miserable twat of ours in with Messi and Ronaldo I suggest that tomorrow you pay a shrink a visit!

And to think strikers dont need service is like saying fish dont need water.

What a fucking ridiculous thread. Balotelli was one of the better players tonight.

If anything tonight was a marked improvement. He chased the ball back, he battled for thing, he didn't show any petulance despite being brought on without preperation in the first half and being booed most of his game. Even when he went off after being brought on as a sub he didn't do anything untoward. He didn't even get a yellow card in tonights match.

To criticise him after tonight is bordering on insanity. Perhaps you should look at the other players (Lescott, Kompany and Silva exempt) who didn't look like they could give a fuck tonight.

Swales lives said:
Even the City players know he's ****. When he went down injured, we carried on, cos we knew there was fuck all wrong with him. Then he played on for the next 5 mins rubbing his back for the camera.

He's a fucking fraud and I've had enough of him. The ****.
cant stand him, fraud sums him up, shocking player with a shocking attitude. Said from day one he will cost mancini his job & he has

Balotelli is a forward, I look to him for goals, productivity, creation. Not tackling. What's disgusting is half of our defensive players, Lescott, Kolarov and Barry were pulling out of tackles when it's their fucking job. Balotelli isn't there to work hard or fly in with tackles, I couldn't care less what he does as long as he keeps producing the goods going forward (which he is).

didactic said:
Vyvyan Basterd said:
Idoits?

And you yours.....Ever see a centre forward take on a defence & score?...Great players do that every now & then believe it or not.

Now take yer tongue out of Balotelli's arsecrack...It's not hygienic.

Balotelli is a forward, I look to him for goals, productivity, creation. Not tackling. What's disgusting is half of our defensive players, Lescott, Kolarov and Barry were pulling out of tackles when it's their fucking job. Balotelli isn't there to work hard or fly in with tackles, I couldn't care less what he does as long as he keeps producing the goods going forward (which he is).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.