Balotelli (Merged)

Re: Balotelli absolute tosser

no assists or goals means a poor night but he can hardly be blamed for defensive lapses.
Bobby Manc fucked up tonight with resting the midfield for Saturday, it shows where his priorities lie.

didactic said:
OrigamiNinja said:
Yeah so do I but he is producing the grand total of fuck all!

I think its 10 goals for the season, 5 of which came in 2 league games against a shit WBA side and an even worse Villa side and two of those were from the spot. Cant remember him chipping in with a single assist all season.

He isnt producing any goods, he is a **** and he is such a **** that he doesnt even fall into the category of "At least he is our ****"!

I physically hate the bloke!

How many goals does Shrek have, Drogba, Torres, Carrol even? Now because he scored two tonight Carrol is the second coming of Maradona yet he was doing fuckall since he was signed. You people and your short sighted views. Why do other strikers not have as many goals as Balotelli in the same number of games then they too play again the "weaker" teams? You said it best you dislike the guy nothing to with his game. Tonight he was not to blame what so ever. Take a closer look at our midfield an shocking defence not pick on Balotelli because he is the guy with a target on his head.

Couldnt give a flying fuck what any of those players do, hence me not mentioning any of them at any point. I am only interested in City players and what they do. Balotelli has shown me nothing to suggest that the wankfest that goes on on here over him is in any way justified. When all is said and done we spent £25 million on him and he hasnt repaid it.

when he came on he got more touches than most on the team and got involved, why not point the finger at others like johnson barry yaya milner. we lost the game in midfield and our half of the field. for me he has been more impressive than dzeko so far but he has been jumped on for some reason mostly media induced. his behaviour has improved and he no longer is petulant with players or refs has scored 10 goals been injured and had had to cope with lots of media bullshit. hows about we support him let him get a season and see what he can become

Swales lives said:
Even the City players know he's ****. When he went down injured, we carried on, cos we knew there was fuck all wrong with him. Then he played on for the next 5 mins rubbing his back for the camera.

He's a fucking fraud and I've had enough of him. The ****.

EXACTLY IF YOU WERE STUCK IN THE TRENCHS WITH THE **** YOU WOULD SHOOT YOURSELF AND SAVE TIME HOW PEOPLE DEFEND THIS FUCKWIT IS BEYOND ME WORST BUY EVER CAN SOMEONE PLEASE JUST LOAN HIM TO ANYONE I WOULD RATHER SEE GARY NEVILLE PULL ON THE JERSEY THAN THIS DICKHEAD

Timperley Soldier said:
He has always totally let us down. No interest whatsoever in our shirt - it isn't just about tonight. I gave up on him after Kyev at home and away. Will guaranteed be gone in the Summer too. I too have never hated anyone as much as I do him, in a City shirt - OUR shirt!
4th post and excellent too

TheSituation said:
OrigamiNinja said:
Yeah so do I but he is producing the grand total of fuck all!

I think its 10 goals for the season, 5 of which came in 2 league games against a shit WBA side and an even worse Villa side and two of those were from the spot. Cant remember him chipping in with a single assist all season.

He isnt producing any goods, he is a **** and he is such a **** that he doesnt even fall into the category of "At least he is our ****"!

I physically hate the bloke!
He's done more than Tevez has recently but that doesn't stop Tevez getting wanked dry.

I think Tevez has earned a drop in form. Granted he hasnt been at his best but its difficult to take it out on a bloke with the goalscoring record he has at City!

Saturday afternoon, i walked to the Hyde Road ground, just to witness the physical origins of the club. A nice experience and quite re-affirming.

How much would i have given to stick this mard-arsed fraud (perfect description) onto the same pitch as the Ardwick lads that were the foundations of Manchester City.

I think the lads of 1887 would have dragged him off to the River Medlock and drowned him.

I hate him with a passion. It's a no for me then.

OrigamiNinja said:
Couldnt give a flying fuck what any of those players do, hence me not mentioning any of them at any point. I am only interested in City players and what they do. Balotelli has shown me nothing to suggest that the wankfest that goes on on here over him is in any way justified. When all is said and done we spent £25 million on him and he hasnt repaid it.

And again you prove my point this is personal, all those players cost MORE than Balotelli and have performed worse than him so far this season goals per game wise. You just want to moan because you dislike the player. I guess we should start with Jo on Saturday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.