Balotelli (Merged)

Balotelli absolute tosser

ramsdale4 said:
Balotelli had a shitter last night, no doubt about it. But there were 10 other players who were as bad if not worse than him.

Mario's just the latest scapegoat and I've seen it on this forum a million times before. Its getting fucking boring.

I watched this when I got home last night and tbh. The whole team as a unit had a mare. Nothing worked, passes went astray etc but he stood out as not giving a f@ck. Maybe he is unfairly compared to tevez who chases everything but apart from one tackle he made near the corner after tracking back he put in no effort. Maybe the wrong player for such a match. But he is paid a lot of money for sod all except the odd flash of genius and I don't think that's enough in today's game

Re: Balotelli absolute tosser

Ronnie the Rep said:
ramsdale4 said:
Balotelli had a shitter last night, no doubt about it. But there were 10 other players who were as bad if not worse than him.

Mario's just the latest scapegoat and I've seen it on this forum a million times before. Its getting fucking boring.

I watched this when I got home last night and tbh. The whole team as a unit had a mare. Nothing worked, passes went astray etc but he stood out as not giving a f@ck. Maybe he is unfairly compared to tevez who chases everything but apart from one tackle he made near the corner after tracking back he put in no effort. Maybe the wrong player for such a match. But he is paid a lot of money for sod all except the odd flash of genius and I don't think that's enough in today's game

I can't remember the last time i saw the odd flash of genius in a blue shirt from him.<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:55 pm --<br /><br />
lancs blue said:
paul_blue said:
Based on the performances i've seen from him, and the amount of money we paid for him - that is my opinion!!
Well straight away I'll give you Jo if we're talking value for money rather than ability.

Fair point lancs blue - Jo was rubbish for what we paid for him - but i think he tried a little bit more than Ballotelli - its more his attitude and uninterest that pisses me off with this guy, and his lack of commitment in a City shirt!!

paul_blue said:
Worst player I have ever seen to ever wear the blue shirt in my opinion!!
If Balotelli is the worst you've ever seen in a City shirt, I take it you've just started supporting us then? Good lord, I've seen a lot, lot worse than him - and there were a couple on the pitch last night.

Re: Ballotelli outside Flannels

nashark said:
Very little ability in relation to the people playing at that level. Same could be said with Jo and the managers he has hoodwinked.

As for Mourinho, a man who inherited Balotelli, if he thought so highly of him, why was he sat on his arse for Inter's big games?

And under Mancini, 3-0 down, and taken off after another shite performance?

I would say he has plenty of ability, more than most. Doesnt apply it properly thats the issue.

Mourinho himself said that he was an amazing talent but has a poor attitude basically. I dont believe his talent is the issue.

malg said:

If Balotelli is the worst you've ever seen in a City shirt, I take it you've just started supporting us then? Good lord, I've seen a lot, lot worse than him - and there were a couple on the pitch last night.

johnmc said:
nashark said:
Very little ability in relation to the people playing at that level. Same could be said with Jo and the managers he has hoodwinked.

As for Mourinho, a man who inherited Balotelli, if he thought so highly of him, why was he sat on his arse for Inter's big games?

And under Mancini, 3-0 down, and taken off after another shite performance?

I would say he has plenty of ability, more than most. Doesnt apply it properly thats the issue.

Mourinho himself said that he was an amazing talent but has a poor attitude basically. I dont believe his talent is the issue.

The only glimpse I've seen of Balotelli's talent was 5 seconds against Fulham. In every other game for us, he's been average or a passenger- even when he's scored.

Mourinho must have seen something in training.

Forgetting about any footballing ability I just think Ballotteli is not a full shilling.

I dont mean he does stupid things (which he does) but I just think he is a bit "simple".

johnmc said:
nashark said:
I don't. He's an athlete with very little ability, and I'd be surprised if he could turn it on against anyone, never mind United. But if it were to happen...

But, as said previously, it's not on giving him abuse in the street. The man and hsi job are separate. Although I think he's a nobhead in both spheres.

An athlete with very little ability who has hoodwinked Mourinho, Mancini and whoever the italian manger is

Mourinho had very little faith in him and nor does Prandelli. Who does apart from Mancini?, who is such a good judge of forwards he gets rid of Bellamy, Ade and Felipe and signs Balo and carthorse Dezko for over 50m the pair.
He's an overrated **** i'm afraid mate, face it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.