Balotelli (Merged)

Re: Balotelli absolute tosser

steveblue10 said:
what an absolute disgrace this twat is, he is sponging off the club on 120 grand a week lazy **** and dont get me started on the attitude thing!!!!
RAG!

Re: Ballotelli outside Flannels

mancitytmdanttom said:
Has it even entered your head he might have been taken off to rest him for Saturday seeing as Tevez is fcuked

This "rest" excuse is wearing thin. We had no game since last sunday and don't
have another until Saturday. More than enough "rest" time in between games.
There's absolutely no excuse for resting players at this stage of the season with
so few games left.

yea, i think i'd do the same if i knew there's some 20 year old nobend spending my money that i've helped put in his bank.

stealing a living.

I'd have given him a nifty dead-leg to lessen his chances of embarrasing us on Saturday.

I'll re-phrase my previous comment - He's the worst signing we've ever made.

Swales lives said:
Even the City players know he's ****. When he went down injured, we carried on, cos we knew there was fuck all wrong with him. Then he played on for the next 5 mins rubbing his back for the camera.

He's a fucking fraud and I've had enough of him. The ****.

dont you think it was because we were 3-0 down u complete nob! and needed a fucking goal!

nashark said:
Very little ability in relation to the people playing at that level. Same could be said with Jo and the managers he has hoodwinked.

As for Mourinho, a man who inherited Balotelli, if he thought so highly of him, why was he sat on his arse for Inter's big games?

And under Mancini, 3-0 down, and taken off after another shite performance?

You don't half come out with some shit. Balotelli appeared 40 times last season. He didn't appear every game because Mourinho deoesn't play 3 strikers or even two strikers most of the time. In the big games he went 4-5-1. When you have both Eto'o and Milito in a team it's not great insult to be behind those two in the pecking order at 19 years of age.

After the performance against kiev home and away, for me he should have been made an example of,and been dropped, but know he plays in the game after that. What message is that sending to the rest of the team. You can act like a complete tosser and get your team thrown out of the uefa cup, and play in the next game. Its not like he's crucial to the team, so why and how has that been forgotten about by mancini? he has to be sold, but who's gona buy him? What manager will want to pay money for him, and his ego?
Balotelli's a mistake that may cost our club dearly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.