Balotelli (Merged)

Re: Ballotelli outside Flannels

You know what ive come to the conclusion, most people on this forum are absolute wankers!! gimme all the stick u want ive had enough, he OUR player get behind him. FFS united stuck with rooney for worse, van persie got his fans backing and he fucking raped someone!! im sure there are so many other examples. We are like spoilt little kids!! getting stick for his own fans in the street YCMIU pricks!!

I wouldn't be slating him, our hopes for the rest of the season now sit proudly upon his shoulders.

citygal1 said:
You know what ive come to the conclusion, most people on this forum are absolute wankers!! gimme all the stick u want ive had enough, he OUR player get behind him. FFS united stuck with rooney for worse, van persie got his fans backing and he fucking raped someone!! im sure there are so many other examples. We are like spoilt little kids!! getting stick for his own fans in the street YCMIU pricks!!

great post mate!

greeny-ctid said:
citygal1 said:

great post mate!

Choose your words carefully. Van Persie was not prosecuted for rape. If he was I'm sure Arsenal football club and her fans would of responded appropriately.

EaglesFan said:
I don't mind Balotelli, but this quote cracked me up :-)

Jose Mourinho:

''If Mario (Balotelli) had two heads - he'd be twice as stupid''.

If he really said that - that's hilarious.

Also WRONG on multiple levels from a professional player's ex-manager...but primarily hilarious :-)

makes sense.

I'd rather see that Swedish kid get a go than "Negouai's love child" take the piss any more, if I saw him in the street I wouldn't even notice him, always stepping in dog shit me!

blue_paul said:
greeny-ctid said:
great post mate!

Choose your words carefully. Van Persie was not prosecuted for rape. If he was I'm sure Arsenal football club and her fans would of responded appropriately.

ah ok, so when he was arressted for rape or accused or whatever, they were there behind him. I was getting carried away, cos of course everytime one of these stories hit the papers, they are never true. Players having shit loads of money and the best briefs in the business doesnt come into it at all.

Id love to see you next time time a chorus of the van persie song goes up, to shush everyone and say ermmm allegedly......

TheBlueNowhere said:
nashark said:
Very little ability in relation to the people playing at that level. Same could be said with Jo and the managers he has hoodwinked.

As for Mourinho, a man who inherited Balotelli, if he thought so highly of him, why was he sat on his arse for Inter's big games?

And under Mancini, 3-0 down, and taken off after another shite performance?

You don't half come out with some shit. Balotelli appeared 40 times last season. He didn't appear every game because Mourinho deoesn't play 3 strikers or even two strikers most of the time. In the big games he went 4-5-1. When you have both Eto'o and Milito in a team it's not great insult to be behind those two in the pecking order at 19 years of age.

Are you thick?

I said 'big games'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.