Balotelli (Merged)

Re: Has Balotelli ever had a good game for us?

salfordblues said:
If you take away the goals

He's a fucking striker. Of course if you take away all his goals he hasn't played well.

I might start a thread or two later:

Has Joe Hart done any good saves if you take away all his saves.

If Tevez' hadn't scored 50+ goals would he still have been a good signing.

Manchestercitychorlton said:
Sunderland. He actually worked very hard, might not have got the goal he deserved but i would have had him as MOTM.
Sunderland had a free header when he didnt track his man for a corner,quite annoyed that everyone seems to forget this. If he doesnt get involved in stupid childish behaviour do we default to saying he played well and MOTM.

salfordtrueblue said:
Manchestercitychorlton said:
Sunderland. He actually worked very hard, might not have got the goal he deserved but i would have had him as MOTM.
Sunderland had a free header when he didnt track his man for a corner,quite annoyed that everyone seems to forget this. If he doesnt get involved in stupid childish behaviour do we default to saying he played well and MOTM.
No we dont. If you watched him properly you will see that he worked very hard and worked as a team player.

TheBlueNowhere said:
salfordblues said:
If you take away the goals

He's a fucking striker. Of course if you take away all his goals he hasn't played well.

Although goals are obviously the most important thing for strikers, I'd like to see a little bit more from Balotelli in terms of performance and attitude.

It is not possible to simply have a passenger in the team who only scores goals.

Put it this way, can you name a successful striker who does not link up with the rest of his team and doesn't do that much else apart from score goals?

salfordblues said:
TheBlueNowhere said:

Although goals are obviously the most important thing for strikers, I'd like to see a little bit more from Balotelli in terms of performance and attitude.

It is not possible to simply have a passenger in the team who only scores goals.

Put it this way, can you name a successful striker who does not link up with the rest of his team and doesn't do that much else apart from score goals?

Van Nistelrooy

salfordblues said:
TheBlueNowhere said:

Michael Owen, Ian Rush, Gary Linekar, Chick Pea at the rags

salfordblues said:
TheBlueNowhere said:

The best striker I've ever seen. Romario.

Bellendotelli is an overrated cock! Don't just dislike the player but the man.

He was in San Carlo a few days ago, dressed in black covered in gold. All his hanger-ons were there probably telling him how great he is.

Couldn't help himself shouting out to other tables - what a juvenille prick.

I could put up with the side show if he was any good but he aint!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.