Balotelli (Merged)

C17Y AS said:
You would have thought that with all the bad press, primarily brought on by himself that he would get his head down and work his bollocks off, however he has not changed at all.

However, I think this lad has real potential if only he'd knuckle down and put a shift in.

Come on Mario, get the winner on Saturday!

I'm putting money on it.

We've been here so many times before, slating players - "Tevez aint all that" (from August to October in his first season), "Richards is shite f*ck off from my club" , "Adebayor is just a lazy arse" and yet he's playing in a Champs League quarter final ...............yawn yawn yawn. Bores me senseless

mario balotelli,20 year old italian international,has by far the best goal to game ratio than any other so called world class palyers of the past ten years(messi,ronaldo,rooney,drogba,torres,cassano at 20)etc. while they were all at the same age of 20... he has been transferred to the ambitious man city club this year... in a new country,new league,a 20 year old mamma's boy(if u beleive balo's sister's journals),still who could manage to score a decent amount of goals is being slagged here by the so called city fans,whom i really do think has some kind of anti balo syndrome or disease(no medicine to cure),stating that he is next to nothing,a wanker etc... he was surely not the worst player against liverpool if anyone had watched the game with open eyes... yet,people beleive those fuckin sky commentators,who were slagging balo all day and praising that new liverpool rb(with the reason that the pool guy doesnt earn anything compared with balo,'what a reason')... i dont wanna say to these so called supporters to watch balo with some non-prejudiced views... because if they are slating a player(any player,i mean) like they are doing with balo now, i dont want such fuckers to support him(or any such player) in the future too,even if he becomes a city hero by becoming the top scorer next season... its beacause these fuckin so called city fans dont deserve any trophies or great talents like mario balotelli......

come on 'mario'
come on 'dzeko,kolarov'
come on 'mancini'............
i assure you that,i will be there to support you all.......
theats the most i can do,i believe.......

forza city........
best wishes for fa semis......

Has Balotelli ever had a good game for us?

Now, this sounds stupid as he has scored a hat trick already for us and chipped in with other goals, but to me in those games he didn't do that much else.

If you take away the goals I can't remember walking away from a single game thinking that Balotelli played particularly well

Am I alone?

Re: Has Balotelli ever had a good game for us?

Sunderland was his best game, but agree'd he hasnt shown us an awful lot yet

One to nurture and to look after in the hope he turns into a world class player

He will never have "a good game" but he will have "great moments" and I'm hoping that three or four will happen this Saturday

He was ace against West Brom away. He caused them all sorts of problems. Then he got sent off.

He played well against Villa, and Sunderland too.

Sunderland. He actually worked very hard, might not have got the goal he deserved but i would have had him as MOTM.

ramsdale4 said:
He was ace against West Brom away. He caused them all sorts of problems. Then he got sent off.

He played well against Villa, and Sunderland too.

WBA and Villa I think he was pretty good but agsint Sunderland he was only average imo.He seemed to be seen as good because we battered them and he raised a smile.
The idea that he won't have good games but good moments strikes me as accurate.How we desperately need a few now.

Sunderland deffo

Kept his head down and month shut. Also played as a team and not a one man team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.