Balotelli (Merged)

Re: Ballotelli outside Flannels

BiBaBo said:
nashark said:
Let's discuss his ability then. For 99% of his time at this club, he's inarguably been fucking wank. A passenger carried by the rest of the team. And it's the same reason why he had splinters in his arse every time a big game came along at Inter. Tell me, apart from the good goal against Fulham how he has proven himself to be a good player in relation to everyone else playing at this ability? Because Mancini wasted an obscene amount of money on him? Why do you think his own fans turn on him everywhere he goes? Because he's an athlete with two, at a push three, brain cells and is completely out of his depth at this level. He's a disgrace to the shirt. No passion. This club is beyond his ability and class. Why do you think no-one went over to him when he was feigning injury against Liverpool? No one gives a fuck, because almost every minute he plays, he hurts the club.

Couldn't agree more and that's written by someone with over 4,700 posts. Call him a rag as well.
naaa, he's just a twat ;)

The lad will be shipped off on loan to AC probably in the summer with a view to a permanent deal as soon as Bobby has departed.

Shame as he is an undoubted talent but he just doesn't fit with English football for me.

Not English football thays the problem, the guy has no spark at all. I certainly havent seen the world class player we are constantly told of.

Bad work ethic and attitude, yet he hasnt got that genuis touch about him either. Never going to make it anywhere unless he has a word with himself.

Whenever he plays we are playing with 10 men. It was embarassing last night when he pretended to be hurt. I couldnt believ Lucas kicked the ball out for him after our lads quite rightly ignored his play acting.

I cant remember a bigger waste of space in a sky blue shirt.

I wish someone would make him aware of this forum and put him online for a quick read. It might make him wake up or piss off soon

You would have thought that with all the bad press, primarily brought on by himself that he would get his head down and work his bollocks off, however he has not changed at all.

However, I think this lad has real potential if only he'd knuckle down and put a shift in.

Come on Mario, get the winner on Saturday!

blueskyandback said:
Whenever he plays we are playing with 10 men. It was embarassing last night when he pretended to be hurt. I couldnt believ Lucas kicked the ball out for him after our lads quite rightly ignored his play acting.

I cant remember a bigger waste of space in a sky blue shirt.

I wish someone would make him aware of this forum and put him online for a quick read. It might make him wake up or piss off soon
This.

Re: Balotelli absolute tosser

BiBaBo said:
Did Vuoso make a **** of himself every time he played?
As all blues know he never played...
BiBaBo said:
Did Vuoso get himself sent off during a vital European game?
BiBaBo said:
Did Vuoso either lash out or feign injury everytime he lost the ball?
doubt it as he never played...
BiBaBo said:
Did Vuoso alienate every other person in the squad?
BiBaBo said:
Could Vuoso put a fucking bib on without help from the trainer?
probably as he got lots of practice on the training pitch due to never getting a game...
RED%20SNAPPER%2028.4%20LB%20DAVIDLONG1.jpg

What a beauty!

Boff said:
BiBaBo said:
BiBaBo said:
BiBaBo said:
BiBaBo said:
BiBaBo said:
probably as he got lots of practice on the training pitch due to never getting a game...

What a beauty!

So basically he didn't accelerate our exit out of any cup competition, he didn't disrupt the team spirit and he didn't make himself or the club an international laughing stock.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Boff said:
BiBaBo said:
BiBaBo said:
BiBaBo said:
BiBaBo said:
BiBaBo said:

What a beauty!
pmsl!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.