Balotelli (Merged)

BOBBYISOURLEADER said:
Is he banned on Tuesday or at the weekend ?

Tuesday. Just heard Jeff Shreeves' interview with Bobby after the match. What a twat of a man he is. Saying Balo is clearly volatile and asking if he now has another problem with him.

I totally agree with the posters who said he should have started yesterday - and in every big match - because he does get charged up a bit sitting on the bench but Atkinson was booking the reputation not the incident for the 2nd yellow. It's also ironic that he picked up the first booking while tracking back - if he hadn't no doubt the same critics would've had a go at him for not doing that.

AlthamBlue said:
BOBBYISOURLEADER said:

Tuesday. Just heard Jeff Shreeves' interview with Bobby after the match. What a twat of a man he is. Saying Balo is clearly volatile and asking if he now has another problem with him.

so is that just a one match ban and he will miss Tuesday's game at Arsenal ?

ALL OUR LIVES said:
AlthamBlue said:
BOBBYISOURLEADER said:

so is that just a one match ban and he will miss Tuesday's game at Arsenal ?
You have just answered your own question

bobmcfc said:
Ex ref Dermot Gallagher was just on skysports news talking about the balotelli incident. i missed it, did anyone catch what he said ?

Anybody who watches the incident again would change their view on which player should have got a yellow... and it wasn't balo!

Watch the liverpool players elbow move up into balo.....

Balotelli, his 1st yellow almost cost us the game, couldnt be arsed tracking back so pulled his man to the ground. Only a smart save by Hart kept us in it from the resulting free kick. that is an example of how he will cost us in the future. All those now springing to his defence are the poor sods who will be writng all sorts of horrible things when he finally does the dirty.
The 2nd booking i agree was unfair but wont be the last red he will see.

paulgmurphyhumphries said:
Balotelli, his 1st yellow almost cost us the game, couldnt be arsed tracking back so pulled his man to the ground. Only a smart save by Hart kept us in it from the resulting free kick. that is an example of how he will cost us in the future. All those now springing to his defence are the poor sods who will be writng all sorts of horrible things when he finally does the dirty.
The 2nd booking i agree was unfair but wont be the last red he will see.

i think he is very sweet and wonderful and you have him all wrong :)

Almost surprised he didn't show the "why always me" shirt after harsh sending off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.