Balotelli (Merged)

thats the only issue is which mario is gona turn up, love him or hate him, do his plus points outweigh his minus? for me yes, because he can only learn, hes young, if anyone can switch on the good mario then bobby can. but for sure its gona be one hell of a rollercoaster ride. he will/is be a world class player if he just gets his mentality right
but you know what, its gona be fun for sure

BLUEMATT23 said:
Having seen the 2nd yellow card incident again yes it was harsh but the stupidity, laziness and arrogance of Mario got him booked for the 1st incident that made him have to walk a tightrope for getting done again. You could see a mile off that he was going to get nowhere near Johnson (I think) and so just stupidly pushed him over because he couldn't be arsed to track back further or put more of a sprint on to catch up with him.

I agree 100% with Souness he couldn't be ARSED yesterday, you could tell the minute he walked on the pitch.

I'm sorry but the negatives outweigh the positives with Mario and how can we ever ultimately trust him?

we get it, you dont like balotelli, as you`ve mentioned in past threads. fortunately your not our manager and roberto is and i`d have much more faith in his abilty to spot a player than you.

u2fme2 said:
why all ways him ???

*lol* yep poor Mario. He didn't deserve that second yellow. It was a travesty and the Liverpool players were a disgrace. I used to have respect for the Liverpool team (yes, so sue me!!) but that respect has totally gone after their display of fouls yesterday. And the ref was diabolical as well.

Ex ref Dermot Gallagher was just on skysports news talking about the balotelli incident. i missed it, did anyone catch what he said ?

bobmcfc said:
Ex ref Dermot Gallagher was just on skysports news talking about the balotelli incident. i missed it, did anyone catch what he said ?

...said he was a poor angel with big puppy eyes and how could anyone ever send the poor love off.......

Re: Marmite

nashark said:
Decc66 said:
nashark said:
Probably a harsh sending off, but a moronic thing to do without doubt.

If I was his team mate, I'd have it out with him. He cannot keep letting them and this club down.

Are you for real ??

Will every fucker who is having a pop at him please watch the replay again and then come back and tell me he had any intention other than getting the ball.

Moronic thing to do, Jesus wise up man !!!

He unnecessarily put his forearm at head height in the space the opposition player was occupying. On a yellow, I might add. If you can't infer from that the wisdom of that choice then God help you.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=DNx0hAz13vM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... Nx0hAz13vM</a>

watch the highlights again skrtel elbow up against balotelli, skrtel give aguero the elbow near the corner flag in the first half.<br /><br />-- Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:59 am --<br /><br />
Eccles Blue said:
u2fme2 said:
why all ways him ???

*lol* yep poor Mario. He didn't deserve that second yellow. It was a travesty and the Liverpool players were a disgrace. I used to have respect for the Liverpool team (yes, so sue me!!) but that respect has totally gone after their display of fouls yesterday. And the ref was diabolical as well.

go get em girl.

and thanks again for keeping my programme safe. :)

r.soleofsalford said:
nashark said:
Decc66 said:
Are you for real ??

Will every fucker who is having a pop at him please watch the replay again and then come back and tell me he had any intention other than getting the ball.

Moronic thing to do, Jesus wise up man !!!

He unnecessarily put his forearm at head height in the space the opposition player was occupying. On a yellow, I might add. If you can't infer from that the wisdom of that choice then God help you.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=DNx0hAz13vM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... Nx0hAz13vM</a>

watch the highlights again skrtel elbow up against balotelli, skrtel give aguero the elbow near the corner flag in the first half.

-- Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:59 am --

Eccles Blue said:
u2fme2 said:
why all ways him ???

go get em girl.

You're welcome and you almost forgot it. But it is the last time I buy a programme at Liverpool!! The only away match where I ever buy (bought) a programme!! Never again.

r.soleofsalford said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
Having seen the 2nd yellow card incident again yes it was harsh but the stupidity, laziness and arrogance of Mario got him booked for the 1st incident that made him have to walk a tightrope for getting done again. You could see a mile off that he was going to get nowhere near Johnson (I think) and so just stupidly pushed him over because he couldn't be arsed to track back further or put more of a sprint on to catch up with him.

I agree 100% with Souness he couldn't be ARSED yesterday, you could tell the minute he walked on the pitch.

I'm sorry but the negatives outweigh the positives with Mario and how can we ever ultimately trust him?

we get it, you dont like balotelli, as you`ve mentioned in past threads. fortunately your not our manager and roberto is and i`d have much more faith in his abilty to spot a player than you.

I don't dislike him, i'm just making a point he is a liability 50% (if not more) of the time and cannot be trusted. Just say for example in the future we play in a semi final or final and he fires off and gets dismissed and he costs us a trophy. Will we all be singing his praises if that happened?.
The man has the world at his feet and the potential to be one of the best players in the world but sadly the self destruction button will always be in his DNA.

Eccles Blue said:
r.soleofsalford said:
nashark said:

watch the highlights again skrtel elbow up against balotelli, skrtel give aguero the elbow near the corner flag in the first half.

-- Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:59 am --

Eccles Blue said:

go get em girl.

You're welcome and you almost forgot it. But it is the last time I buy a programme at Liverpool!! The only away match where I ever buy (bought) a programme!! Never again.

i always do but its course of habit as i`ve never read one for years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.