Balotelli (Merged)

Re: Is Balotelli being targeted because of racism?

didactic said:
In ways yes because even if you listen to the Sky commentary after the game they spent the entire time discussing Mario and had the nerve to say "he is useless to any team he plays for." The hatred for him is based on the fear of "the big black guy". He does what he wants he is supremely talented and does not apologise for it.

For the first time in my life I heard a paid pundit say he hates a player. Jamie Redknapp said "I hate Mario Balotelli ." Have you ever heard that before?. I mean why hate a 20 year old who you have never met?. What is it about him that winds people up the wrong way so much. Its not like anything he has done is so bad he actually does not deserve half the flack but yes he is black and it is how it is. As a fellow big, tall black guy who is told every day that I am intimidating just because I am speaking I understand.

If Mario was Henry Crompton from Derby he would be hailed as one of the best footballers to ever be born in this country.
great post.

what a load of crap that is & you should be ashamed of yourself for even thinking it, what a prick.

Sometimes you just shake your head at the silly posts for conspiracy theories some folks come up with.
This is another classic.
Hopefully the club aren't going down the Utd road of 'all the worlds against us' crap.
Balotelli lead with his arm - he shouldn't have done,maybe it was a bit harsh,but it was a stupid challenge when already on a booking.

Re: Marmite

nashark said:
Probably a harsh sending off, but a moronic thing to do without doubt.

If I was his team mate, I'd have it out with him. He cannot keep letting them and this club down.
And get shipped out? he's the managers pet and players know this

Re: Marmite

nashark said:
Probably a harsh sending off, but a moronic thing to do without doubt.

If I was his team mate, I'd have it out with him. He cannot keep letting them and this club down.

Are you for real ??

Will every fucker who is having a pop at him please watch the replay again and then come back and tell me he had any intention other than getting the ball.

Moronic thing to do, Jesus wise up man !!!

didactic said:
In ways yes because even if you listen to the Sky commentary after the game they spent the entire time discussing Mario and had the nerve to say "he is useless to any team he plays for." The hatred for him is based on the fear of "the big black guy". He does what he wants he is supremely talented and does not apologise for it.

For the first time in my life I heard a paid pundit say he hates a player. Jamie Redknapp said "I hate Mario Balotelli ." Have you ever heard that before?. I mean why hate a 20 year old who you have never met?. What is it about him that winds people up the wrong way so much. Its not like anything he has done is so bad he actually does not deserve half the flack but yes he is black and it is how it is. As a fellow big, tall black guy who is told every day that I am intimidating just because I am speaking I understand.

If Mario was Henry Crompton from Derby he would be hailed as one of the best footballers to ever be born in this country.

I never heard the comments of Redknapp but if he did say that it has nothing to do with the colour of his skin, its due to not liking his persona. Balotelli divides opinion, he has done it on this board, within the media, amongst other fans. I think its pretty bad to suggest people are racist just because they do not like Balotelli, particularly Redknapp who has played football at the highest level with many black players

didactic said:

Did Redknapp really say that? What a ****!!

But I doubt very much it's because Mario is black. I honestly think if he played for one of our big rivals, City fans would probably dislike him too as he's a great player with a personaility and does things which winds people up.

Nowt to do with skin colour but fear and jealousy.

didactic said:

Yes I have heard that. Redknapp is allowed to dislike someone, even if they are black for heaven sake.

Also to slag Souness off is nonsense. he was praised here for his honest views on Tevez. he's just a straight forward guy who tells you how HE sees it.

Balotelli doesnt help himself at all, has nothing to do with race for god sake. If you think his team mates love him and laughs it off when he gets a red card like today, then you are deluded.

Cadishead blue said:
what a load of crap that is & you should be ashamed of yourself for even thinking it, what a prick.

I agree that the OP is wrong, but there's no need to go getting all aggressive like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.