Balotelli - MOTM

BlueSinceBirth

Wow

Superb debut from Mario Balotelli!

He scores a simple tap in, but his run to get there was fantastic.
He could easily have scored 2 or 3, with a great curler skimming the woodwork.

In addition to his goalscoring antics, he also gets himself booked, stands his ground, argues his point AND heads away to safety 3 or 4 freekickers/corners.

1-0 City, The Super Substitute deserves the Man of The Match Award tonight, absolutley magnificent for somebody playing 30 minutes.

Well done lad.

Wow. Best 30 minutes I have ever seen. If, on this showing alone, he doesn't win player of the tournament, then there's no justice. I just can't believe my eyes.

What did he get booked for?

My stream must have stopped.

...and what a fucking goal.

i hope i'm not over-reacting, but that's as an exciting 30 mins i've seen from a city player on debut - ever. I'm normally a bit cynical and long in the tooth, but i think this guy is going to be phenomenal.

With the massive ups though, there will be big downs - he is just one of those people in life who attracts attention, even if he were doing nothing. Tie in his ability and wow - what a player we have on our hands.

We looked a totally different side to the one in pre-season and spurs from the minute he walked on.

I think MOTM may be a bit much....but what about that injury? i thought he was just wasting time. Anyone know?

Really good performance tonight from the whole team... Balotelli looks a class act, and VK & KT looked solid again when tested!!! We must of had about 80% possesion!!!

P.S. On about 80 mins AJ got the ball over the top and my stream went onto a Vanish advert... I nearly fell off my forkin chair, did anyone elses do it??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.