Balotelli or Hernandez?

Stillsy said:
rubbish thread no arguments balotelli every time
You can't just leave it at that. Why 'everytime'? What has Balotelli done this season compared to Hernandez? Both strikers, yet one cost £24m and has scored 10 goals, with none in his last 12 games, and the other cost £8m, (I think), and has scored 20. Take away the colour of the shirts and your hatred of anything United and pretend you support Villa or someone else. You can have one of these players, now based on pure footballing reasons, which would you have and why?

Pigeonho said:
Stillsy said:
rubbish thread no arguments balotelli every time
You can't just leave it at that. Why 'everytime'? What has Balotelli done this season compared to Hernandez? Both strikers, yet one cost £24m and has scored 10 goals, with none in his last 12 games, and the other cost £8m, (I think), and has scored 20. Take away the colour of the shirts and your hatred of anything United and pretend you support Villa or someone else. You can have one of these players, now based on pure footballing reasons, which would you have and why?

Here we go.

The possitives for the Little Penis:

Hes got a bit of pace.
Hes a good finisher.
He gets in good positions.
He works hard.

Super Mario's possitives.

Hes a good finisher.
He has pace.
He has bags of skill.
He is capable of doing the impossible (nearly beating van der sar from 40 yards.
He is quick.
He gets under the opposition skin.
He brings others into play.
He has endless talent (we have seen all of the little penis's)

Plus i would like to add the fact that Little Prick has had no injuries this season so has had time to bed in aswell as playing with a totally settled team.

Balo on the other hand has missed months and had knee surgery not once but TWICE! also he is playing in a team full of new players so stop crying and get behind the lad.

Stillsy said:
Pigeonho said:

Here we go.

Hes got a bit of pace.
Hes a good finisher.
He works hard.

Hes a good finisher.
He has pace.
He has bags of skill.
He is capable of doing the impossible (nearly beating van der sar from 40 yards.
He is quick.

Plus i would like to add the fact that Little Prick has had no injuries this season so has had time to bed in aswell as playing with a totally settled team.

Balo on the other hand has missed months and had knee surgery not once but TWICE! also he is playing in a team full of new players so stop crying and get behind the lad.
All good points but you had to ruin it at the end with a dig.
I'm behind Mario as much as his performances let me be. He has my support as a Blue but he has a shit load to do to convince me yet. I couldn't care less about his off pitch stuff which people seem to use as some kind of legend status symbol, he hasn't done it on the pitch yet and that is where it matters.

Pigeonho said:
Stillsy said:
Here we go.

Hes got a bit of pace.
Hes a good finisher.
He works hard.

Hes a good finisher.
He has pace.
He has bags of skill.
He is quick.

I'm behind Mario as much as his performances let me be. He has my support as a Blue but he has a shit load to do to convince me yet. I couldn't care less about his off pitch stuff which people seem to use as some kind of legend status symbol, he hasn't done it on the pitch yet and that is where it matters.

Thats still not the point mate you would rather have hernandez than balo.

We will see next season if he has no injuries and with a settled side what he is capable of. This season is just a glimps of what he can do Little Penis has shown us all his cards already.

Let me think... one plays for the team I love and support, the other plays for a team I fucking despise every waking hour, with every fibre of my body.
I would rather have Jim fucking Melrose than that red shite. Who has been introduced into a team that have a winning ethic and have ben together a lot longer.
Mario everyday of the week for me!
Also when will you Balotelli haters learn, you don't get rid of a player after just one season, look at how some of our players have improved from their first season.
Now waiting for the Boateng has been shite this season let's get rid.

Stillsy said:
Pigeonho said:

We will see next season if he has no injuries and with a settled side what he is capable of. This season is just a glimps of what he can do Little Penis has shown us all his cards already.
Because of what he has done on the pitch and thats all that matters.
Don't tell me you aren't frustrated by Balotelli's attitude at times? How did you feel when he casually jogged for the ball on Saturday, then got done for the ball by Coleman? Mancini didn't find it very funny and nor did I. I said on Saturday that if it was Dzeko who had done that, someone who doesn't have the 'legend' status off the pitch, he would be getting slated. It shouldn' be any different for Balotelli.

if you are asking for me to take the blue tinted glasses off and be fair as others should then there is only one winner!

Hernandez

Pigeonho said:
Stillsy said:

Don't tell me you aren't frustrated by Balotelli's attitude at times? How did you feel when he casually jogged for the ball on Saturday, then got done for the ball by Coleman? Mancini didn't find it very funny and nor did I. I said on Saturday that if it was Dzeko who had done that, someone who doesn't have the 'legend' status off the pitch, he would be getting slated. It shouldn' be any different for Balotelli.

and hes done more on the pitch because he has a easy season with no inuries.

forget when he jogged for that ball the man you wanna be looking at is kolarov. you would have thought he had dani alves crashing down the right hand side but no it was fucking phil chuckle.

why is there no blame on vieira for missing a sitter? what about dzeko for shooting instead of passing?

i think you will find that the scapegoat is balotelli

Stillsy said:
Pigeonho said:

and hes done more on the pitch because he has a easy season with no inuries.

forget when he jogged for that ball the man you wanna be looking at is kolarov. you would have thought he had dani alves crashing down the right hand side but no it was fucking phil chuckle.

why is there no blame on vieira for missing a sitter? what about dzeko for shooting instead of passing?

i think you will find that the scapegoat is balotelli
Vieira is passed it mate, he shouldn't be there. The irony is I would have expected Balotelli to have smashed that home rather than miss. It's his whole demeanour though and I genuinely believe that if he didn't have all this off pitch stuff going on which people seem to cream over, he would be getting more stick for his performances on the pitch. I hope to god that next year he is what his price tag suggests and that he is playing well and scoring for fun but based on what I have seen so far, I can't see him changing much. He has had 12 games now since he came back - 12. The only game he played well in was the Derby at Wembley, because he put a shift in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.