Balotelli or Hernandez?

I hate to say it but at the moment I'd take Hernandez.

Based on who I think has the ability to be the better player in the future it has to be Balotelli.

Breadsnapper said:
Pigeonho, do you have anything positive to say about City? It seems you don't derive any pleasure from City, so my question is why bother?
Easy to answer this one.
There are 2 types of fan of any club.
1, the fan who wears (in our case) blue goggles and refuses to acknowledge anything bad against his/her club, or that the players of rival clubs are any good. In other words, blinkered fans and unrational in their knowledge, sheep if you will.

2, the fan who refuses to wear, (again in our case), blue goggles and sees things for what they are. Me and Stillsy are complete opposites, it seems. He is the number one type of fan above, whereas I am a number two type fan. Each to their own, and I respect Stillsy for his views as he does mine, but this is the way I see things and I won't change. At the minute I think Balotelli is a wanker, and I have good reason to too. I think Hernandez is the opposite, (all based on football by the way).

We can all be sheep and hate things about rival clubs 'because thats the right thing to do', I like to be different though.

Super Mario's possitives.

Hes a good finisher.
He has pace.
He has bags of skill.
He is capable of doing the impossible (nearly beating van der sar from 40 yards.
He is quick.
He gets under the opposition skin.
He brings others into play.
He has endless talent (we have seen all of the little penis's)

Interesting things opinions.

Not seen the good finisher enough at City and it certainly looks like Hernandez wins on finishing

He is quickish but so far hasnt shown it in the prem and certainly hasnt run away from anyone.Teams play a high line against him and don't get caught out. Hernandez is quicker imo

Doing the impossible.Not seen it yet and trying a hopeful shot from 40 yards which goes straight at the keeper for an easy save isn't it. Tell me when he does it.Like that freaky backheader from Hern!

Gets under the oppos skin.He does that but sadly they get under his even more hence the bookings and sendings off. I would rather he got under there skind with great running off the ball and goals.Sorry he loses there too.

Brings others into play. I guess he does a bit but his control in the last bunch of matches has been poor so not a great plus for me.

Endless talent. You are talking on the pitch aren't you. Please elaborate and make sure you can give examples from his play at City.

Have you got anything real to back your judgement?

People keep saying what a great player mario is. I just don't see it.

Aside from a couple of decent finishes he has not done anything to make me think otherwise.

Pigeonho said:
Breadsnapper said:
Pigeonho, do you have anything positive to say about City? It seems you don't derive any pleasure from City, so my question is why bother?
Easy to answer this one.
There are 2 types of fan of any club.
1, the fan who wears (in our case) blue goggles and refuses to acknowledge anything bad against his/her club, or that the players of rival clubs are any good. In other words, blinkered fans and unrational in their knowledge, sheep if you will.

2, the fan who refuses to wear, (again in our case), blue goggles and sees things for what they are. Me and Stillsy are complete opposites, it seems. He is the number one type of fan above, whereas I am a number two type fan. Each to their own, and I respect Stillsy for his views as he does mine, but this is the way I see things and I won't change. At the minute I think Balotelli is a wanker, and I have good reason to too. I think Hernandez is the opposite, (all based on football by the way).

Absolutely right .Also there are football fans who have never played the game and cannot recognise a good player from a bad one. Their judgement is based on the colour of the shirt. I have to say in my many years of watching City that Balotelli has proved nothing to us other than that he is a spoilt twat. He is not fit to lace the boots of Hernandez who is full of energy, and skill whilst Balotelli is full of himself..

We can all be sheep and hate things about rival clubs 'because thats the right thing to do', I like to be different though.

Saddens me to say it but Hernandez is much better.

His superior goals tally to Mario isn't the clincher as the way Utd play means that their strikers get more chances - imagine how many Dzeko would score there with all the crosses they ping into the box.

The clincher is his movement and his attitude which are inextricably linked. The kid never stops running, never stops anticipating the through ball or the cross he can get on the end of.

Mario stands there like the world owes him a fucking living rarely busting a gut to get on the end of anything.

He's talented but talent is fuck all without application.

totally different players, your having a laugh, one is a first class player, the other a wanker, did some you see him at goodison, no heart, no pace, it pains me to say this, but we must get rid, and now. stick with edin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.