Balotelli or Hernandez?

Pigeonho said:
Breadsnapper said:
Pigeonho, do you have anything positive to say about City? It seems you don't derive any pleasure from City, so my question is why bother?
Easy to answer this one.
There are 2 types of fan of any club.
1, the fan who wears (in our case) blue goggles and refuses to acknowledge anything bad against his/her club, or that the players of rival clubs are any good. In other words, blinkered fans and unrational in their knowledge, sheep if you will.

2, the fan who refuses to wear, (again in our case), blue goggles and sees things for what they are. Me and Stillsy are complete opposites, it seems. He is the number one type of fan above, whereas I am a number two type fan. Each to their own, and I respect Stillsy for his views as he does mine, but this is the way I see things and I won't change. At the minute I think Balotelli is a wanker, and I have good reason to too. I think Hernandez is the opposite, (all based on football by the way).

We can all be sheep and hate things about rival clubs 'because thats the right thing to do', I like to be different though.
Firstly for the record I'm a 1 and make no apologies for it. However, and I might have got this wrong I find you extremely arrogant and self opinionated and don't seem to derive an pleasure from what is set before you. Just because I won't slag the club doesn't make me a sheep it makes me an individual who has made up his own mind as to how I support my club.
Maybe I can't see things with absolute clarity when it comes to the scum but I would never choose a rag over a blue, never. I can accept my short sightedness but it will never change.
I believe you when you say you like to be different, I just think it comes across as you being different just for the sake of it.
With regards to your disection/ character assassination of Balotelli you seem to forget he is only 20 years old, already earning more money than most of us will ever see. I know at 20 I had a head full of broken biscuits but I eventually grew up. Hopefully it will happen to him.
That said I'd choose you over a rag everyday of the week or any other fan and if I ever bumped into you I'd buy you a pint.

Breadsnapper said:
Pigeonho said:
Easy to answer this one.
There are 2 types of fan of any club.
1, the fan who wears (in our case) blue goggles and refuses to acknowledge anything bad against his/her club, or that the players of rival clubs are any good. In other words, blinkered fans and unrational in their knowledge, sheep if you will.

2, the fan who refuses to wear, (again in our case), blue goggles and sees things for what they are. Me and Stillsy are complete opposites, it seems. He is the number one type of fan above, whereas I am a number two type fan. Each to their own, and I respect Stillsy for his views as he does mine, but this is the way I see things and I won't change. At the minute I think Balotelli is a wanker, and I have good reason to too. I think Hernandez is the opposite, (all based on football by the way).

We can all be sheep and hate things about rival clubs 'because thats the right thing to do', I like to be different though.
Firstly for the record I'm a 1 and make no apologies for it. However, and I might have got this wrong I find you extremely arrogant and self opinionated and don't seem to derive an pleasure from what is set before you. Just because I won't slag the club doesn't make me a sheep it makes me an individual who has made up his own mind as to how I support my club.
Maybe I can't see things with absolute clarity when it comes to the scum but I would never choose a rag over a blue, never. I can accept my short sightedness but it will never change.
I believe you when you say you like to be different, I just think it comes across as you being different just for the sake of it.
With regards to your disection/ character assassination of Balotelli you seem to forget he is only 20 years old, already earning more money than most of us will ever see. I know at 20 I had a head full of broken biscuits but I eventually grew up. Hopefully it will happen to him.
That said I'd choose you over a rag everyday of the week or any other fan and if I ever bumped into you I'd buy you a pint.
Nah mate, I definitely do not act differently for the sake of it. I have had many-a-clash on here with Blues because I refuse to follow suit, that's just me though see.
Hernandez is only a year or 2 older than Balotelli, and he seems to have settled down ok don't you think? I happen to think what Balotelli gets up to is funny, I am afterall only 33 myself and like a character. There has to be a balance though, and there is anything but that as it stands. If he had Hernandez's goals record on the pitch, I would not care if he abseiled down the Beetham Tower naked, if thats what he wanted to do. He is shit on the pitch though, terrible at times in fact and therefore what he gets up to off the pitch just comes across as ridiculous because the same enthusiasm for the City he is playing in isn't happening in his game play.
That pint would go down a treat, by the way. ;-)

At the moment I don't see premiership defenses getting sh*t scared of Ballo, whilst it pains me to say it Chicotw*t looks like scoring every game.

Could be an element of the service he gets and the position he's asked to play.

e.g. AJ needs to play a lot better and provide much better service from the right side

seems the rags are prevailing . BM seems to becoming a sad cafe dependance more and more.

johnmc said:
Mancio said:
seems the rags are prevailing . BM seems to becoming a sad cafe dependance more and more.

Why? For being realists?

If a thread asks who is better Jo or Berbatov do I have to say Jo because he plays for us?
Course you do, you have to follow the blue order! ;-)
I get the feeling that if a mass murderer was a City fan, he would be ok 'because he's a blue'. That's the impression I get on here.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Super Mario's possitives.

Hes a good finisher.
He has pace.
He has bags of skill.
He is capable of doing the impossible (nearly beating van der sar from 40 yards.
He is quick.
He gets under the opposition skin.
He brings others into play.
He has endless talent (we have seen all of the little penis's)

Interesting things opinions.

Not seen the good finisher enough at City and it certainly looks like Hernandez wins on finishing

He is quickish but so far hasnt shown it in the prem and certainly hasnt run away from anyone.Teams play a high line against him and don't get caught out. Hernandez is quicker imo

Doing the impossible.Not seen it yet and trying a hopeful shot from 40 yards which goes straight at the keeper for an easy save isn't it. Tell me when he does it.Like that freaky backheader from Hern!

Gets under the oppos skin.He does that but sadly they get under his even more hence the bookings and sendings off. I would rather he got under there skind with great running off the ball and goals.Sorry he loses there too.

Brings others into play. I guess he does a bit but his control in the last bunch of matches has been poor so not a great plus for me.

Endless talent. You are talking on the pitch aren't you. Please elaborate and make sure you can give examples from his play at City.

Have you got anything real to back your judgement?

I will post a well thought out and thorough reply when I am at home and on my laptop where I am able to post youtube clips of each of my replies.

Mancio said:
I dont believe most of the posters are rags, Blues are not as blinkered as other fans. This question is a no brainer. As City fans we are just answering the question in a fair and unbiased way.

I expect the pissheads at Ragcafe to start a thread saying "Omg, now Shitty is thinking Balotelli's better than Chicharito".

Personally, I would take Balo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.