Balotelli subject to racist abuse in Italy Romania game

You cant even begin to imagine the amount of abuse the poor lad has had to deal with since he was a kid. Its not surprising he has anger problems on the field, but what a strength of character to get where he is.

Rise above it kid, dont let the thick cunts get you down.

jay_mcfc said:
Outrageous. He should fuck them off.
They win then though don't they. he should become what he wants to be and when they are worshiping him remind them of the abuse he put up with

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Now that he has proved that he is bona fide Italian - any non-Italian ever played for Italy? - I think he should fuck 'em off now and retire from internationals.
Agreed.

You can understand why he's such a volatile character growing up with this constant abuse, hopefully when he's had a good run in our team with no such crap from the crowd, and thousands of City fans behind him every week, he will really take to the club and the Premier League.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Now that he has proved that he is bona fide Italian - any non-Italian ever played for Italy? - I think he should fuck 'em off now and retire from internationals.

I know 2 black players that have played for Italy before, Fabio Liverani, and Matteo Ferrari, both won senior caps.

If he's going to get that off his own fans, he should have chosen Ghana when he had the chance, but then again his dream is to play for Italy. Why should a group of racist twats prevent him from fulfilling his dream?

Outrageous. he certainly won't get any of that crap playing in England. Although if he carries on with his angry-young-man act he might get the Bellamy/El Haj-Diouf treatment... But that's hardly the same is it?

Might make him think twice about going back to play there for a while...?

Can't wait to see him start at Eastlands.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.