Balotelli subject to racist abuse in Italy Romania game

i went to milan a couple of years ago on business and was suprised to see they still have fascist TV channels......nothing more surprising than waking up and being told the weather is going to be scorchio by some mad colonel goosestepping around the studio as he reads the weather

We are usually 10 years behind the states, europe are 20 years behind us!
As for Balotelli, I was excited when we signed him, but from day one never expected him to stay very long at all, I'd be amazed if he was here still the end of next season and as such don't think anything can be built around him.

The worst signing we have made. Please let us get rid at Exmas, trouble this lad.
Must start to look at the pyschological mak if we are not to become laughin stock of europe.e up of 25mil players

Dont worry he is leaving in June.

Mario Balotelli has dismissed reports he is set to leave Manchester City, committing himself to the club until next summer.

The 20-year-old striker only joined City in August, making a £24million move from Inter Milan.

But injuries have restricted him to just four appearances and he was sent off after scoring both goals in the recent 2-0 win at West Brom.

The Italy international was then seen in a restaurant with AC Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani after Sunday's Milan derby, sparking speculation he could return to his homeland.

Milan have lost veteran forward Filippo Inzaghi to a season-ending knee injury and Balotelli is a lifelong fan of the Rossoneri, but he insists he will be staying put come the January transfer window.

Contract
"The likelihood is that I will be at City up to June," he told Mediaset.

"I have a five-year contract and I can't say anything."

Balotelli returned to Milan at the weekend before linking up with the Italy squad for their friendly against Romania.

And while the City star admits he broke bread with Galliani, he believes the media are reading too much into the meeting.

"It's true that I had supper with Galliani after the derby," Balotelli said.

"But had I eaten with (Inter president Massimo) Moratti the media would have said that I was going to Inter."

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11679_6513837,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 37,00.html</a>

Fratelli D'Italia? Fucking bollocks.

As for our Mario, the only colour round here is light blue, mate. Let's get right behind the kid when he next plays.

paulgmurphyhumphries said:
The worst signing we have made. Please let us get rid at Exmas, trouble this lad.
Must start to look at the pyschological mak if we are not to become laughin stock of europe.e up of 25mil players

What bits of that I could understand were bollocks.

spot on, the authorities have already judged ballo not for being coloured but for having the colour sky blue? i just think that suspension was sanctioned by someone not far from manchester the same as ade?
emiratblu said:
What concerns me is how the UK establishment, ie the FA, the Press, idiotic referees and their assistants and virtually all football commentators are all doing their bit to unstabalize the kid further.
If you compare the kid glove treatment the great white hope Rooney has received from the same groups you will no doubt see a major difference.
Rooneys constant dirty play, his foul language and dubious lifestyle has always been swept under the carpet and you have to ask why.
For Balo its a major problem. He has the Italian angle but he also is belittled in the UK by the establishment who have become terribly anti City very very quickly.
We are quick to condone the Italians but just ask yourself how many black ex England players were at the launch of the 2018 WC bid? No surprise if I tell u it was 0.
This is not just an Italian issue believe me

It's a bit inaccurate to say that Italy has a long 'association' with fascism, they also had a long period of leftist politics, especially a communist party in the northern part.

lloydie said:
paulgmurphyhumphries said:

What bits of that I could understand were bollocks.
That's very good lloydie,is someone else using your login:)

twinkletoes said:
Contract
"The likelihood is that I will be at City up to June," he told Mediaset.

"I have a five-year contract and I can't say anything."

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11679_6513837,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 37,00.html</a>

If Adam Johnson had said the same he would have had 49 pages worth of abuse.

Double standards yet again!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.