Balotelli,Time to cash in?

Mancio said:
20sbc07 said:
Mario just read this thread...

295180_476228629072250_318281784_n.jpg

that fucking allergy to Micah's right hook..

themadinventor said:
20sbc07 said:
Mario just read this thread...

295180_476228629072250_318281784_n.jpg

What a mardy arse, omg thats embarrassing.
Not really. No winning for him in the end. Shows emotion and he's embarrassing. Show no emotion and he couldn't be bothered. That's really the reason not to listen to the constipated hand-wringing on this forum.

Roll On City said:
The OP either troll or racist ****

I think you should be apologizing pretty quick making such an unsubstantiated accusation.

Where does the op mention or even intimate anything about Mario's race, let alone in a derogatory manor ?

I think your a child or severly bias and narrow minded making a sweeping statement with no basis because your affronted by a speculatory thread.

Grow up you silly person, pathetic.

Edit:: I just checked his posts Royle and he is indeed an FC Balo fan who it seems willing to throw the race card around with no merrit becaue he is a soft so and so who gets butthurt by anyone suggesting Balo is not god.

TCIB said:
Edit:: I just checked his posts Royle and he is indeed an FC Balo fan who it seems willing to throw the race card around with no merrit becaue he is a soft so and so who gets butthurt by anyone suggesting Balo is not god.

I have just read through a few too,he does seem to be on the defensive regards Balotelli in a quite a few threads,if he is a fan of Balotelli all well and good but to play the racism card when his hero gets questioned is unnecessary.

That's bluemoon for you,overreactions "R" us. :)

It is difficult the watch a player with so much pride to cry.

No, it is not time to cash in, it is time to show his true abilities with City.

I could be wrong but I think this will be the making of Mario and will only make him stronger, I hope so anyway! No way on this Earth should City sell him!

People say about Kompany, Hart and Zabaleta et al staying with us until the end of their careers, which I totally agree with, but I think the same goes for Balotelli. Every year he seems to be controlling himself better and being more involved in each game.

And why would you want to cash in on a player who brings you more publicity than currently any other player on the planet. The press just want to write about him, turning nothing stories into headlines, just because it's balotelli.

Balotelli will not only win you games with his talent, but will also make you money because of his personality. We should keep him as long as we can.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.