Balotelli training ground bust up with Mancini

Mike N said:
GazM said:
Don't care what he does off the pitch as long as he does it on the pitch. Ignore the stories.

Trouble is he is doing very little on the pitch.

This is right just when we need him playing his best for the team his last two games have been poor is it due to tevez being back in the squad ?

City fans duped by false press story sensation!!!!!!!!!

This forums members shoot themselves in the foot far too often IMO, why not get behind your team instead of thinking like the gutter press and hanging on their every word ?

CityCTID said:
Surprise, surprise yet another Telegraph anti-City /Balotelli/black players (Drogba/Toure) articles.
Shit article but just a big wow to you calling their sports department racist.<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:31 am --<br /><br />
Marvin said:
Why does he continually start over Dzeko?
By being a better player

Tueartsoverhead kick said:
Mike N said:
GazM said:
Don't care what he does off the pitch as long as he does it on the pitch. Ignore the stories.

Trouble is he is doing very little on the pitch.

This is right just when we need him playing his best for the team his last two games have been poor is it due to tevez being back in the squad ?

Only the last 2 games.He hasnt had a good game for quite a long time.

TCIB said:
redmizzle said:
Blue Haze said:
I am starting to wonder. We are in the midst of a title run and all I keep reading about is how he crashed an Inter press conference and didn't make it back to training in time. Does he care about winning the title?

Sometimes he plays with passion and at others he appears to have something on his mind other than winning.

People who went to watch training say it's not true. Why are you still peddling this non-story?

What people ? The pictures of him refusing to move for the boss look pretty real to me bud.
NOBODY CAN MOVE IN A PHOTOGRAPH!!

mancanproud said:
TCIB said:
redmizzle said:
People who went to watch training say it's not true. Why are you still peddling this non-story?

What people ? The pictures of him refusing to move for the boss look pretty real to me bud.
NOBODY CAN MOVE IN A PHOTOGRAPH!!
He hates Balotelli so any opportunity to have a go is fine by him.

inchy14 said:
Love the line ' he spared himself a reprimand for being late, by reporting on time'. Don't all players and anyone who has to be somewhere on time do that?

Typical load of nonsense as usual, they're desperate to de-stabilise us at the minute.

Had to read that twice meself....some cnut actually gets paid
for writing that garbage...the mind boggles

SWP's back said:
CityCTID said:
Surprise, surprise yet another Telegraph anti-City /Balotelli/black players (Drogba/Toure) articles.
Shit article but just a big wow to you calling their sports department racist.

-- Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:31 am --

Marvin said:
Why does he continually start over Dzeko?
By being a better player
He's nowhere near it. He's been poor recently.

And the smoking, that does my head in. It's unprofessional. If I were manager, I'd ban him from training until he takes his physical condition seriously.

A long lens photo. Our friend Mr "I'm a propoh North Manc Red me" Ogden reporting. Balotelli escaping a fine for turning up late for training by not being late for training.

Another sensationalist non-story to yet your teeth into.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.