Balotelli training this morning

Freestyler said:
Yet if this was possibly Kolarov, Savic or Adam Johnson everyone would be on there back for it.

Don't know if i'm missing something here.

Why would they? Nobody on here knows the context of the pic, it's an instant in time that looks amusing (to me anyway) - as said earlier Mario could have been told to sit out that rep or finished it early.

Bellers_a_hero said:
How about this one from today, love the guy! :D https://twitter.com/SoccerBible/status/215775607773077504/photo/1

... sorry don't know how to do just the image
Av6WxaUCIAEDONh.jpg

lancs blue said:
Freestyler said:
Yet if this was possibly Kolarov, Savic or Adam Johnson everyone would be on there back for it.

Don't know if i'm missing something here.

Why would they? Nobody on here knows the context of the pic, it's an instant in time that looks amusing (to me anyway) - as said earlier Mario could have been told to sit out that rep or finished it early.

Exactly. And if he IS a bit of a joker then can't that also benefit the team?

I don't remember people castigating Gazza for his antics when on England duties, it was always "what a great guy to have around the squad".

I sincerely believe that Balo could go on to become an unbelievable player. Yes, he's got some growing up to do but let's give him the chance/space/time to do just that.

No6 said:

I don't remember people castigating Gazza for his antics when on England duties, it was always "what a great guy to have around the squad".

The difference being Mario hasn't yet earnt the right to be the clown,even though he often acts it,he first needs to learn to be a team player and consistent with his performances - when he does perform to that level he can fuck about all he wants for me.

No6 said:
FantasyIreland said:
Why is the fact he thinks he can do different to everyone else,while taking the piss,funny?

That picture paints a thousand words.

Easy tiger.

For starters, its a still picture so you have no idea what he was doing before and after this single instance. He may have been TOLD to sit out for some reason or maybe hes so fucking good at push-ups that he finished before everyone else.

These are only examples and probably aren't the case but my point is that we shouldn't jump to conclusions based on a single piccie.

This is the first thing I considered when I saw the pic. Funny how different peoples perceptions differ. Some are thinking lazy ****. Others are not thinking that at all. Without an explanation, no one knows what's going on there.

Yet, some are just prepared to have a go at the guy, regardless. Typical.

Not his biggest fan, (yet), but if that's what it is, (which I doubt), it's fucking funny as fuck because all you can do is laugh really! Laugh at the arrogance.

It is probably just the money shot though, and he was working as hard as everyone else at some point.

Very funny though!

FantasyIreland said:
No6 said:

The difference being Mario hasn't yet earnt the right to be the clown,even though he often acts it,he first needs to learn to be a team player and consistent with his performances - when he does perform to that level he can fuck about all he wants for me.

And Jesus wept...

FantasyIreland said:
No6 said:

When you're working do you and your colleagues have po-faces all day or do you occasionally have a bit of a laugh about something?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.