Balotelli walks off pitch after racist abuse

They got one match partial stadium closure ban and Verona banned that Castellini guy for 10 years. But only for his statement that Balotelli will never be Italian.

Four city councilors sent proposal to city government that they sue Balotelli for defamation of the city. What a fucking idiots.

It's a huge problem in Italy. The governor's, the city mayor's etc, will generally plead ignorance and not acknowledge a thing.

The ultras are cartels. Speak out of turn and you'll have a good hiding.

Surprised the head got a ban, there will an almighty shit storm now.

I genuinely think that most at City would report someone, I certainly would go and get a steward.

The trouble is, in places where this happens every week, quite often those around them agree, that’s mostly why they feel confident to shout the shite that they do.

To me, racially abusing someone transcends a sport and therefore stop the game until the idiots are dealt with.
To be fair, I think once the majority fansbase are in agreement it generally gets self-policed.

Maybe my memory playing tricks with me but relatively overnight the Munich chants were pretty much stamped with Colin Bell speaking out about it on the eve of a derby at Old Trafford (the year escapes me?) and then generally regulated by the older heads I'm the stands.

To be fair, I think once the majority fansbase are in agreement it generally gets self-policed.

Maybe my memory playing tricks with me but relatively overnight the Munich chants were pretty much stamped with Colin Bell speaking out about it on the eve of a derby at Old Trafford (the year escapes me?) and then generally regulated by the older heads I'm the stands.

Yeah I think that was following the Blackburn game when the entire away end sang ‘who put the ball in the Munich’s net’ not long after Yaya scored the winner in the FA cup.

"rags" is a much more acceptable and hurtful, but in a hilarious way, nickname for our crap neighbours.

It's a great reminder to both sets of fans that they have had periods when they were not the glamour club they are now.

Being released on a free in January, great support from the Italian club.

Much as I love him I've always said he's had his chance here with us & blown it but his older now and maybe even wiser, a contract until the summer for cover would be brilliant for all concerned....once a blue always a blue.

Seems like a negotiated cop out by the club. Whilst his issues here weren't predominantly racist, he's now tried italy and France and has not been accepted. Spain beckons I suppose or retirement!
A real shame as he is capable still of moments of brilliance.
He could be the spark that reignites our dressing room - but there again.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.