Balotelli - What was he thinking?

Re: Mario Balotelli Backheel

Balotelli the Bison said:
It's a fucking friendly and it whats make Balotelli special. Not happy with Mancini for taking him off.

Yeah right mate, your as clueless as him

I missed the game as I was watching the Copa America final. Heard what Balotelli had done, and just seen it now.

Think Mancini has over-reacted. looked to me like Balotelli thought play had stopped.

I Watched The Incident Live And I've Seen It A Few Times Now, My View On It Has Not Changed, It Looked To Me Like He Definately Thought He Heard A Whistle, And His Body Language After Being Taken Off Cements That Theory Even More.
Had There Have Been A Whistle And He Did That, No-one Would Have Said A Dicky Bird.
Seems Like A Huge Mis-understanding From All Parties, Shame Really As He Was Playing Really Well.
Forza Mario Balotelli.

Re: Re: Balotelli - What was he thinking?

AdamoTheGreat said:
he thought it was offside. thats what he was thinking. and now this whole debacle between him and Mancini because of this confusion. what a stupid fucking nonevent being blown up WAY OUT OF PROPORTION. fuck this pisses me off. MORE FUEL TO THE NON EXISTENT FIRE
This

mcfcliam said:
Smelly Cnut said:
Moaning bastards, hes quality, last thing he needs is people on his back whether he thought the whistle had gone or not. Go and have a period you soft c#nts.

Classic.

Still in shock are we? Need to get out more if that shocked you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.