Balotelli - What was he thinking?

It was great. At least he didn't do it in a game that mattered.
I still think he did it because he heard a whistle of some sort.

Watching it there is a scream that sounds like a whistle, this is why he did what he did, Mancini for me has got this one wrong, he made the decision on Ballotellis reputation should have waited until half time, saying that he should have just finished story ends

poor bastard... he runs through and clearly thinks hes offside so he kicks it out of play... u can see by dzekos reaction that balotelli thought he was offside cos balo looks over at the linesman... then mancini doesnt take the excuse and he get annoyed cos it wasnt his fault... poor poor bastard hopefully this will all get sorted...

sky have already jumped on the band wagon saying we will take internal discipline... FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Joga Bonito said:
Every single one of you moaners would be drooling if he had scored...

Pretty clear Mario thought the play was dead and decided to mess about, probably an over-reaction from Mancini but it the most disappointing thing was to see how it all played it out.
I think Mancini will feel bad when he watches that back.

EcYRL.jpg

waspish said:
AdamoTheGreat said:
he thought it was offside. thats what he was thinking. and now this whole debacle between him and Mancini because of this confusion. what a stupid fucking nonevent being blown up WAY OUT OF PROPORTION. fuck this pisses me off. MORE FUEL TO THE NON EXISTENT FIRE

Absouloutly spot on!

just saw it, I heard the whistle go and thought Baletelli was just showing of because HE thought he heard the whistle!

For about 2 minutes I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT the commentators were going on about, till I REALISED it wasn't of side!

I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND WHY BALETELLI IS PISSED OF!

Totally agree with you Waspish. You can see that he basically stops, does the back heel and walks back to be ready for the free kick. He doesn't even turn around to see where the ball has gone.

People laying into him for this is just fucking silly.

No question about it, he was trying to copy that bloke from the UAE and his penalty but didn't have the guts to take his penalty in the same way so took a seperate chance instead!

Chicken Kiev said:
I have been saying this from the day he arrived at City and I will say it again. Bolatelli is an IDIOT and an Embarrassment to the club. It is time he is kicked out.

We really do not need rubbish like that!!!! He is Pathetic.

well thats your opinion... mine is he is fantastic 20 year old SUPER TALENT.. more skill than 90% of all the players in the league if he had scored you and and all the rest of the know fuck alls would have your socks off wanking over him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.