Balotelli - What was he thinking?

Every single one of you moaners would be drooling if he had scored...

Pretty clear Mario thought the play was dead and decided to mess about, probably an over-reaction from Mancini but it the most disappointing thing was to see how it all played it out.

Balotelli thinks he's bigger than the club - he ain't. I'll be glad when he f==ks off and takes his circus act elsewhere - I'm a City fan, not a paid up member of the Mario arse-licking club, he cost us progression in the UEFA cup last season, he's a joke.

It was a friendly. If he did it in a league match, then I'd understand everyone getting their knickers in a twist.

But it was a bit of fun for the world to see, in a match that we'd have otherwise all forgotten by Friday.

He is a legend it was a f**king friendly against Hollywood in the middle of the summer so who cares

He is class simple as and a better player than anyone else on the pitch but as usually the Muppets are out “get rid etc” yeah good idea the best kid in world football he isn’t going to be easy to manage but will be worth the trouble. Perhaps we should get Santa back he was no trouble at all !!

Smelly Cnut said:
mcfcliam said:
Smelly Cnut said:
Moaning bastards, hes quality, last thing he needs is people on his back whether he thought the whistle had gone or not. Go and have a period you soft c#nts.

Classic.

Still in shock are we? Need to get out more if that shocked you.

''Moan moan moan.

Do you remember York away?

Do you want Dabo, Samaras and Reyna back in our squad?!''

Bluemoon115 said:
It was a friendly. If he did it in a league match, then I'd understand everyone getting their knickers in a twist.

But it was a bit of fun for the world to see, in a match that we'd have otherwise all forgotten by Friday.

I like you. You seem smart.

I think Balotelli thought he was offside, only explanation I can come up with. Bobby knows him better than any fucker on here though, and if he feels he needs to come down on him, then that's fine by me.

Marvin said:
I missed the game as I was watching the Copa America final. Heard what Balotelli had done, and just seen it now.

Think Mancini has over-reacted. looked to me like Balotelli thought play had stopped.
I think he took Balotelli off because the other players were pissed. May seem like it shouldn't matter, but I don't think it's a big deal either way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.