Balotelli - What was he thinking?

inGavious said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
Maybe even just play football and not act like that in a showpiece match ,even if it was a friendly.Complete idiot.

Well done Mancini for taking him off. I hope nobody at the club believes the baloney that he heard a whistle and his fine is a big one.

are you serious?? its blantantly obvious that he stopped play from his body language alone and wasnt attempting anything other than kicking the ball away. granted he shouldnt throw his ... water bottle this time ... but he shouldn't have been berated in public by Mancini for something that wasnt even something that everyone's harping on about
I dont understand how people dont realise this^^^
Like you said about the bottle throwing,he shouldnt do that but must of thought wtf!?!? Iv been taken off for thinking i was offside!?!?!

As a City player, I support him on the pitch, but I don't like him. He is a brat and is everything that is wrong with football.

Disrespectful and just doesn't appreciate how bloody good he's got it. He'll get a clip across the ear for tonight and he deserves, but he wont learn. Not just today, but in general he has done more to harm than contribute to the team.

He doesn't respect his teammates, us or the club in general, he works for himself and only himself.

And here was I under the stupid impression that it was a privilege to be in his position. He needs us more than we need him. City was going long before he came and will continue whenever he leaves. He is not bigger than the team, and it's about time he realizes it. If not, shift him out, I couldn't give a shit how talented he apparently is. His attitude is ridiculous and yet people continue to defend him, time and time again.

Right ok, if you watch it again volume up, you hear a whistle like scream when Balotelli is played through. Balotelli thought that was a whistle for offside and therefore fancily puts the ball out. There is n way he was shooting for goal.

End of

ellspark said:
As a City player, I support him on the pitch, but I don't like him. He is a brat and is everything that is wrong with football.

Disrespectful and just doesn't appreciate how bloody good he's got it. He'll get a clip across the ear for tonight and he deserves, but he wont learn. Not just today, but in general he has done more to harm than contribute to the team.

He doesn't respect his teammates, us or the club in general, he works for himself and only himself.

And here was I under the stupid impression that it was a privilege to be in his position. He needs us more than we need him. City was going long before he came and will continue whenever he leaves. He is not bigger than the team, and it's about time he realizes it. If not, shift him out, I couldn't give a shit how talented he apparently is. His attitude is ridiculous and yet people continue to defend him, time and time again.

Well said.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
chase of spades said:
HE................THOUGHT.................HE......................WAS....................OFFSIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do capitals make me believe that. NO
You should be an MLS commentator, you'd fit right in with the morons on there. As soon as it happened I thought, damn he's offside, so did he. I couldn't believe the backlash from fans, commentators and then (bizarrely) Mancini! Unbelieveable.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
chase of spades said:
HE................THOUGHT.................HE......................WAS....................OFFSIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do capitals make me believe that. NO
Im just shouting because there are numpty's like you on here giving him shit for thinking he was off!

It was so obvious its unreal!

Fuzzmaster101 said:
Sam_B said:
im more pissed off that mancini took him off, it was bang out of order. Whats it coming too... evertime aj trys a stepover mancini's gonna take him off aswell. I personally think that balo thought he was offside and mario being mario had to do some kind of flamboyant flick to give the ball to the opposition, if you look there is no effort behind it (even for a backheel).
Everytime mario comes on or plays for us there is always the badboy comment from the commentators or in the pre match build up in the papers, my point being the media are always going to look for the chance to jump on mario or city, were just going to have to put up with it until the day mario turns up helping old women to their seat, feeding newborn babies and walking puppies (and it still wouldnt suprise me if they found a way to turn that against us then).
Even City fans are having a go at him on here. It's like a night at the looney bin tonight. It was obvious what happened, he was moving with purpose then pulled up. Afterwards he even looked up to the linesman in dis-belief because he was expecting to see his flag raised. He made an error nothing more.

It makes me sick to see players of this calibre coming to the club and fans expecting them all to have the same way of thinking and behaving, WE ARE NOT GOING TO GET 11 (as much as i love the lad) DAVID SILVA'S, mario has his own way of playing that is what makes him one if not the highest rated player of his generation.
Thats what i mean, the look to the linesman had me in stitches.
Maybe, just maybe, mario wasnt looking to get booked for carrying on play after (what he thought he heard) the whistle and instead vented his anger into a little flick.
(not aimed at you obviously fuzz) Do you mario haters ever think that mario is trying to change his game for the better, and not get booked every game?

ellspark said:

Which City player are you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.